Chapter 2: Innocence

Indie vowed to get revenge on everyone who has ever wronged him. His classmates, his mother, his father.
Indie thought to himself, everything bad that has ever happened to me was because of my father. If he didn't leave, his classmates wouldn't bully him.
He instilled in his soul, the goal to save the worst pain and torture he could give, to his father.
Indie was outside now with nothing but the clothes on his back, he was starving.
He found himself in an alleyway, and there he found a baby. The baby looked to be seven months old. She had a gentle, caramel complexion, and her eyes were a bright silver.
Indie also saw a lighter and some oil next to her. He didn't want to, but he had no choice but to eat her.
He set the oil aflame and began putting the baby into the fire. He snapped her neck first so the baby wouldn't make any sounds, and then he threw her into the flame.
He was crying while he did it.
Overwhelmed with sadness that he had to kill her and eat her. But yet, the baby tasted so good.
It was chewy yet crunchy. Her skin tasted like potatoes. Her eyes tasted like rice balls. He was sick to his stomach, but the baby was the antidote.
After he was done with the baby, he flossed his teeth using her crisp hair. There in the alleyway, he slept for the night.
While he was asleep, he was plotting revenge.

[The Fall of Indie Arc - END]