Strong

Elizabeth's point of view

I woke up to Alexis whining in her sleep. As if she was scared. I gently moved some of her hair behind her ear. I just layed their stroking her side up and down. Then she sat up, awake and panicked.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just a bad dream." She said. "Does that happen often? You know, waking up scared?" I asked her. "Scared? Ha, I don't get scared. " she rolled her eyes at me. "Alexis, everyone gets scared. There is nothing wrong with it." I looked at her. I could see the hickey, I left on her very visible. Still hadn't faded. What if I was to rough? What if I hurt her? I don't want to hurt her, she is already hurting.

I looked at her arms, she was covering them up. "We should clean up and wrap up your arms. Okay?" I said to her, beginning to get up. "Yeah, I guess." She replied to me." I stood up, offering my hand to help her up. She took my hand and followed me to the bathroom. She sat on the side of the bathtub. I offered my hand again to see her wrist. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. She slowly revealed them, I put ointment on them and bandage wrap.

"Your making to big of a deal. It's not even that bad." She said, looking at her arms. "Not a big deal? Alexis, your arms are covered in hundreds maybe thousands of cuts. That you gave yourself. You think that's not that bad?" I replied. A tear began rolling down my face. Alexis saw, I wiped it away. I needed to be strong for her right now.

I looked down at bandaging her arms. "I'm sorry, I will try to stop." She said. I gave her a weak smile "good. Your amazing, I wish you would see that." I said in a low voice. After I bandaged her arms, I gently layed a soft kiss on both of them. Than I looked up to kiss her.