Chapter 2

"How did it go?" My cousin, Elliot, asked me when I arrived at my parents' house.

Elliot and his girlfriend, Princess, were already sitting on the couch with some popcorn on the table. The TV was on and they were watching some movie from Netflix.

He knows where I have been and he's been one of the people who are discouraging me from doing it because he knows the nature of Porter Dunn. He knows that he is ruthless and no one could even compare.

I shrugged. "I don't know yet," I replied. "I'll know later."

Elliot's brow creased when he heard my words. "Later?" he asked as he eyed me from head to toe.

Suddenly, I got conscious of how I look. Do I look like someone who just had a freaking orgasm over an office table? Damn. It even took me an hour to calm my nerves down inside the rest room when I went out of his office.

I got paranoid with every stare I am getting. It felt like everyone could see right through me—that I just surrendered myself to the baddest magnate in Chicago. That his tongue was on my...ugh!

I shook my head mentally and I looked at my cousin who's already staring at me with his confused eyes.

"Uh...yeah," I replied unstably, making him suspect something even more. "He had a meeting a while ago so he couldn't discuss things with me but he said he's going to contact me later..."

I prayed so hard that he wouldn't notice how tensed my voice was. Thinking about how Porter Dunn had managed to break my walls made my skin crawl.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "Did Porter Dunn do something to you?"

I shook my head fervently. Fuck, I was really obvious. "I'm good, Elliot. I'm still just upset of what's going on in the company."

He looked intently, seemingly studying my face if I'm lying or not. Princess also looked at me, doing the same thing my cousin is doing. She smiled in the end and asked me to eat with them. I politely refused and told them that I needed to get changed first.

I locked my door just when I entered my room and threw myself on my bed. With my face buried in a pillow, I screamed in frustration. This thing is crazy. Porter Alejandro Dunn, sure, is crazy.

Or maybe not.

Maybe I am crazy.

Yup, that should be the case.

I am crazy for agreeing to that. I am crazy for not being able to find some other reason to save my parents' company. I am crazy for being so submissive to his demands.

Fuck it.

I sat up and tried to shake all the thoughts away from me. Getting frustrated would get me to nowhere. If I dwell on this matter for too long, I will only be stuck in step one. I need to plan. I need to man up and plan for my next moves.

This is not only for me.

This is for my parents' company.

This is for the people working in the company.

***

From: Unregistered Number

Princeton Hotel. 7PM. Meet me at the restaurant.

My heart immediately raced as I read the text message. I know where it is from and my insides are already trembling with just imagining Porter Dunn doing wonders to my body. It was just his mouth and his fingers a while but I felt like I was reaching heaven with every second that passed.

How much more when we both get extremely naked in bed?

I shook my head and tried to shake away all the dirty thoughts inside my head. I have never thought about being intimate with a man before but since hours ago, since I was spread wide open on top of Mr. Dunn's table, silly, naughty thoughts felt like they were permanent residents in my brain.