Chapter 3

"Fuck," he mumbled as he broke our kiss.

We were already kissing for so long that it actually ended up in a make-out session. The Great Porter Dunn is sitting on the chair while I am straddling him with my hands wrapped around his neck. His hands are all over my back and I can feel a huge bulge underneath.

Gosh, is he huge now?

His brown eyes found mine with an intense stare. "We should eat first," he said in a calm voice.

I bit my lip and nodded. I moved to stand up but he held my waist. I looked at him, confused. What does he want to do now?

"I thought we're going to eat?" I asked innocently.

He bit his lower lip while still looking at me with his serious eyes. He held my cheek and pulled me closer to his face. "On second thought, maybe we can spare ten minutes to make out," he said in a low voice before connecting our lips once more.

I immediately closed my eyes as I felt his lips savor and explore mine like it is his own territory. We have been kissing for minutes but I am still wondering how he could kiss this good. His mouth seemed to have its own magic that it makes my whole body surrender.

I could feel him smiling when he noticed that I was already responding to his kisses. My fingers combed his hair as he showered me with hot and dee kisses.

This is hard. It is so hard to resist him no matter how many times I remind myself of why I am here with him. I am here to save our business. And that's the only reason why I am doing this.

But since, this is already inevitable, might as well just enjoy the whole ride, right?

His hand went up and down against my back as I felt myself moving into a grinding motion against his hard bulge. He moaned as my center brushed his hardness.

His kisses went to my cheek and then down to jaw, slightly biting me and licking me all at the same time. I tipped my head to the side to give him more access on my neck.

"Hmmm," I breathed as I felt him sucking a spot on my neck.

My hands fisted on his hair as he continued to suck me hard on the space between my collarbone and my neck.

He grunted as his kisses went down to my chest, to my cleavage. He cupped my breast as he continued to trail kisses on my chest. "God," he whispered as he looked up and crashed his lips onto mine again.

Well, god, I must really be crazy. I must really have gone crazy.

We spent another couple of minutes making out in front of the empty dinner table until we both decided to really eat. Yes, and I have a lot of questions to him regarding our contract too.

"Are you currently studying?" he asked as he sliced his medium rare steak.

I nodded shyly. Fuck, now that we're not kissing torridly, I am getting shy on him? I must really be crazy. "I'm supposed to be on my last year this year. Fine Arts."

He raised his brow. He must not have pegged me to be an artsy person just like everyone in the university. They only look at me as the only daughter of the owner of the Grazen Airlines.

Most of my professors were really curious as to why I took up Fine Arts instead of aviation or business. As expected, they all think that an heiress of a huge airline company must be studying on how to manage business, not paint some silly abstract stuff.

"B-but I am planning on taking up some classes in business so I could help in running our company," I added.

Mr. Dunn nodded. "You are the director of your airlines, right?"