ep 1

y/n pov;

Monday.

Ugh.

I was woken by the irritating sound of my alarm. I rolled to my side and pressed the button, turning it off.

I swung my legs over my bed with a groan and got up.

I headed to my bathroom and started the shower to get ready for another day in hell...

West Shore High-school. I got out the shower and done everything else I needed to do.

I walked towards my closet to find an outfit to wear.

My parents are pretty rich so I have a lot to choose from.

Sadly,

they're never home, they're always on business trips, so it's just me and my older brother Oscar.

We go to the same school as well and we're really close.

He's also part of the popular guy groups in our school, so he can be kind of a jerk, but I try to stop him.

I eventually pick out an outfit and go eat breakfast.

Oscar then comes downstairs, fully dressed for school, and eats breakfast as well.

"Right, I've got to go pick up Emily, see you at school" he said as he stood up grabbing his bag.

"Okay, bye" I answered. Emily... His girlfriend.

Yea,

she was pretty, but my was she a bitch. I guess you could call her the mean girl tbh. 

I finished my food and cleaned up after both me and Oscar.

I took my bag and helmet of the side and walked towards my motorbike.

Yep. A motorbike. Pretty cool, huh? Anyways, I place my helmet on my head and tuck my hair inside, and drove off to school...
____________________________________________

sorry my english is soo bad but i will try my best to improve. -carolyna