ep 7

—i totally loses my virginity by that gif oop -carolyna

y/n's pov;

Walking very slowly, I opened the door with my back and set the tray down on the desk.

I looked over at Thomas use to be sitting on my bed but now approaching me.

"Your room is amazing" he said.

"Aw, thanks, I also brought ice for your eye, it's already going black" I replied. He thanked me and took it, shuddering and

he put on his eye, due to it being so cold. We both took a seat on my bed and began to work.

t

homas's pov;

I couldn't stop staring at her. She was just so beautiful. I was trying to concentrate,

but it was really hard with Y/n sitting in front of me.

Just to listen to her voice for more than 10 minutes was heaven. She looked up at me.

Shit.

I instantly looked back down, hoping she didn't see me, and continued with the work.

time skip

y/n's pov;

We weren't even half way done yet when I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" I yelled loud enough for the other person to hear. I knew it was Oscar anyways.

"Hey, do you know where-" he stopped abruptly when he saw Thomas. "What's he doing here?" he called angrily.

"We are partners in a project" I replied.

"Oi, Sangster, move to my sister and I'll give you another black eye" he told Thomas.

"Wait, YOU DID THAT?!!" I shouted.

"Yea, so?". "What do you mean so? Are you fucking dumb?" I mocked. "How fucking dare you!". "What? It's not like he's your friend or anything" he said.

"Are you kidding me?! he's my friend, now fuck off and leave him alone, or I'll give you a black eye!!" I yelled. He put his hands in the air and apologised.

"Don't say sorry to me, to Thomas" I sassily said. "WHAT NO" he groaned. I raised my eyebrow at him. "Fine, sorry..." "Sorry who?" "THOMAS OKAY? SORRY... Thomas..." and with that he left.

I laughed to myself cheekily and sat back down. "You didn't have to, you know" Thomas said shyly.

I placed my hand in his. "It's fine, we're friends" I smiled and so did he. "Now, let's continue with this" I mentioned and we did.

time skip

thomas's pov;

It was getting late and I decided it was time for me to start heading home.

"Right, I better go" I said. "Oh okay, let me show you out" she replied. I helped her put all the books and stuff away and we went to the door. "Thanks for having me over" I said. "Any time" Y/n smiled.

It made my heart flutter, ugh why. Why did she have to be so, her. You know?

I went to turn and leave when she called, "Wait, are you coming to the party Friday?". "Oh, um, I don't really do parties" I replied.

She frowned.

"Oh, please! I'm hosting it this time, please?" she begged, giving me puppy dogs. "No.." I smirked. "Please..." she pouted.

How could I resist...?
_________________________________

if y'all think i don't have an Instagram acc, youre wrong, i have, it's @/xhufflepff its an editing acc -carolyna