ep 6

thomas's pov;

When Oscar and Jackson stopped me in my tracks. "Where you going Sangster?" Jackson asked. "Gonna talk to my girl again?" Oscar said angrily at me.

"It's wasn't like that at all, I'm sorry" I apologised. I didn't want any trouble, I need to talk to Y/n. "Sorry ain't gonna cut it" Oscar cracked his knuckles as he spoke. "Good thing your little 'friend' ain't here to protect you"

Jackson smirked. I knew he was talking about Y/n. "She probably isn't even your friend, who would wanna talk to you? " I looked down.

He was right.

Why would she, the most pretty and popular girl at school, want to talk to me? Lost in my thoughts, I forgot they were there and then a sharp pain was felt on the side of my face, near my eye.

Next thing I knew was that I was lying on the ground, clutching my face but not bleeding, with people standing around me,

laughing.

I scurried to me feet when I was pushed towards the lockers.

Ocsar was holding me by my neck. I found it hard to breath. I took in deep deep breaths, I felt as if I were drowning, and would never come back up for air.

"Don't EVER talk to Emily again, you understand me?".

I didnt say anything due to his hand on my neck. "Or I'll do something much-"

he tightened his grip

"Worse..." he smirked.

He finally let go, making me fall to the ground.

They all ran away laughing and I ran outside to see Y/n talking to her friends, sitting on her bike.

She hadn't left yet? I could still talk to her.

I walked up behind her friends, just so she could notice me, which she did. She smiled and simply said, "Uh, guys I've got to go, see ya tomorrow".

With that, her friends left, leaving me standing in front of her bike. She got off and stood next to me. "So what-" her smiled faded "What happened to your face" she placed her hand on my cheek,

slowly rubbing it with her thumb. I got goosebumps.

"Oh I, um, ran into the wall" I lied.

She gave me that look, saying 'I know you're lying' so I just smiled. "So, what do you need?" she asked.

"Mr. Craig said we should work on the project together" I put my hand being my neck. "Oh, that's great, you're really gonna help me out"

she said ecstatic. I blushed so hard I could feel myself turning red, if that was even possible. "What's it about?" she continued.

"We have to write this essay on any topic". She sighed. "Wanna come over and start it?" she questioned me. Wait! The girl of my dreams asked me to go to HER house.

Y/n Y/l/n's HOUSE.

Yea,

I know it's for school, but still.

"Yea!" I said too happy. I cleared my throat and calmed down a bit "Yea" I repeated. She giggled "Cool, hop on" she pointed to her motorbike.

I was still shocked on her inviting me over, now I get to ride on HER bike WITH her.

"You're not scared, are you?" she seemed concerned. "No, I actually know how to ride, just can't afford one" I replied sadly. She handed me over the keys with a smile. Why was she doing this? Was it a joke? She wouldn't, though.

"What if I crash, how can you trust me?" I stuttered. She sighed. "I don't care, as long as it makes you happy". Holy shit, she's amazing.

y/n's pov;

I dangled the keys once more, hoping he would take them.

He did. I smiled. I was happy he was my partner, hopefully we can do good in this project.

Thomas was really smart as well. I had a spare helmet and gave it to him. He thanked me and got on the bike.

I showed him where the keys went and he started her up. He was really excited and happy, which made me happy.

He's always hanging his head down low,

by himself,

it's nice to see him like this. I sat behind him and we began to head to my house.

thomas's pov;

We were nearly at her house.

The feeling of her holding me was amazing, it made me warm inside. I wished to stay like this,

but then she called. "Here, by that gate". I turned left into her house and,

woah.

It was HUGE.

I pulled into the drive and she got off the bike.

y

/n's pov;

"Woah"

Thomas said.

It made me laugh. I took the helmet from him and said "Come on, this way" and led him into my house.

He was stunned at first but then kinda got use to it I guess.

"My room is second on the right, I'll get us some snacks and stuff" I called as his nodded and left upstairs.

I picked out some stuff and put it all on a tray, also grabbing an ice pack for where he hurt his eye.

I picked it up slowly, making sure not to spill anything, and headed to where Thomas was.
______________________________________

—bomboclaat -carolyna

nerd. | thomas sangster [ completed ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara