One

"Another A+ for me!!" Beomgyu yelled to his friends

"Another A+ for me!!" Beomgyu yelled to his friends. "Great job Beom, you nailed another test!" His classmate, Chenle congratulated. "Thanks, man." Beomgyu winked.

This was a very normal sight to see. Nothing new or anything in particular. This is what Ryujin is talking about, Beomgyu is very self-centered. No one seemed to have a problem with it though, only Ryujin did. That day, Ryujin had enough of Beomgyu's fuckery.

With a loud bang on the table, she stood up and looked at Beomgyu straight in the eye, "Stop. You are too full of yourself Choi!" She exclaimed.

"Pardon?" Beomgyu said politely. "You heard me." She said calmly. "Stop flexing!"

"Flexing is good. It makes you strong!" Beomgyu joked, earning a laugh from everyone present in the classroom. "I'm being serious, Choi!" Ryujin glared as she stated those words sternly. "And I'm not being serious, Shin." Beomgyu mimicked Ryujin.

"Fine let's make a deal." Ryujin suggested, realizing that talking back to him won't do anything.

"What deal?" Beomgyu asked, intrigued. "Our math quiz is coming up. Get a higher score than me, I will do you a favor. Otherwise, you do me one." She said coldly.

"I accept, Shin Ryujin." Beomgyu stated confidently. "Good." Ryujin said in a monotone voice while bringing up her hand for Beomgyu to shake, in which the latter instantly took.

♪───☆彡★彡───♪

Beomgyu dropped his bag on his bed, and plopped down on top of it, only to regret hid decision as he was stabbed by a book. "Ow!! Why are these books so sharp!?" He exclaimed, rubbing his chest. Taehyun who was his roomate, looked at him from across the room and snorted, "no one told you land chest first on your bag"

Seeing that Beomgyu isn't saying anything, Taehyun sighed, "is Something bothering you, hyung?" He asked.

Beomgyu lied and shook his head. Truth is, he had a crush on Ryujin for the longest time. They used to be close, before each found their own friend group, and drifted apart from each other. That is why he keeps bothering her- obviously to get attention.

Ever since one particular morning, Ryujin had always act cold towards everyone including Beomgyu, and no one knows why. It just... suddenly happen, you know?

♪───☆彡★彡───♪

Its BY Together

Choi Yeonjun
Why does people keep thinking our group is Tommorow EX together? THATS SO UGLY BRO

Choi Soobin
Uhm hyung-Thats one way to start a conversation.🤦🏻‍♂️

Choi Yeonjun
Shut up you ass! Its annoying okay!🥺😭

Choi Soobin
Sure Hyung, wHaTeVeR yOu sAy...

Choi Beomgyu
Why are we talking abt exes?

Kang Taehyung
Idk bro, these hyungs are weird af
and needs to seek help.
anyway, since we're talking abt exes,
How is your tutoring with yuna, kai?

Hueningkai
She didn't even show up for fucks sake.
Hyung, I think I fucked up.

Choi Yeonjun
OMG my poor maknae what did you
do child?

Hueningkai
You know that I still love her right?

Choi Beomgyu
What is it Kai?

Hueningkai
Come to my house you guys.. then ill
Explain..
Seen by everyone

♪───☆彡★彡───♪

"Hyung lets go!! Soobin and Yeonjun hyung are already on the way to Kai's!!" Taehyun yelled from downstairs.

"Coming~~" Beomgyu replied as he ran down the stairs.

"Alright lets go!" The brunette suggested. Beomgyu nodded and followed him.

Kai's house is just a block away, so it will only take 5-10 minutes of them both walking.

In Kai's house, when they were all talking, Beomgyu anxiously waited for the exam results to come out .

11:58

"Two more minutes.." He thought.

11:59

"COME ON!!" He mumbled. Not loud enough for the other to hear because Soobin was too busy trying to get Yeonjun to calm down from hitting Kai with his almighty slipper.

12:00

BEEPP

his phone beeped.

Math examination results- Choi Beomgyu

Was the title of the email.

To: Mr. Choi Beomgyu, grade 12A
From: Miss Lee Haewon

Choi Beomgyu,
Your test results are good as usual Mr. Choi. I don't know how you did this, but this time its better than usual. You scored 100%, with the grade A++!

Beomgyu was so happy, but tried to keep a low profile. He texted ryujin

♪───☆彡★彡───♪

Ryujin 💕

Hey

What?

Math scores are out. What dyu get?

Wait lemme check-
A+, 98%

HAH! Bitch i beat you!

Impossible!!

[Beomgyu has inserted a picture]
[Ryujin has opened the picture]

Fine. A deal is a deal. What do you want me to do?

Shin Ryujin, I have the perfect favor for you..

♪───☆彡★彡───♪

A/N: Lmao sorry for the cliffhanger.. Ill update soon :)

 Ill update soon :)