Eight

And that was their last day dating

And that was their last day dating. Beomgyu walked Ryujin home and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Thank you for this week, ryu.." beomgyu smiled sadly. Ryu? No flower? Ryujin missed that endearment already.

She entered her house and sat against the door, as tears started rolling down her cheeks.

She likes Beomgyu-no. she Loves him. Every little thing he did gave her a zoo in the stomach.

Thats it. That was her last day with him. Everything gone. Just like that.

For the next days, weeks, and months later, they didn't spoke a word to each other.

Every morning, Beomgyu will walk out of his house and headed to Ryujin's. Right when he was about to arrive he remembered, "Oh yeah.. It's been a week.."

He then walked away. In school, he tried to talk to Ryujin, but "Oh yeah.. Just a week.."

Both Ryujin and Beomgyu looked up to the sky and said sighed, "i miss you.."

That was it. Their last time talking was the last date. Never did they talk again. Never did they interact. It's like they never knew each other. As much as the two wanted to approach each other, they are too broken to. Ryujin was afraid to fall deeper to the guy that doesn't even like her. Or so she thought. And beomgyu had the same reason.

It was just a normal day, nothing special whatsoever. As ryujin and her classmates were peacefully doing an assignment, the ground started shaking mightily, causing everyone to panic, things started falling, some even breaking.

"EARTHQUAKE!!!!!" Someone yelled. Everyone felt the ground shaking. It was a terrible earthquake, everything fell apart. Roofs, walls, everything.

Beomgyu managed to evacuate safely. "Some didnt make it.." they teacher murmured, crying as she stared at the broken school building.

Beomgyu tried to find his four best friends, thankfully, THEYRE ALIVE

He then came across Yuna, Chaeryeong, Lia and Yeji. They were okay, but... crying?

"Eonni.. Ryujin eonni..." Yuna cried, looking at the broken down school building, tears streaming down her face.

"Ryu.." Lia and Yeji mumbled. Yeonjun puts his arm around Yeji's shoulder and let her cry on his shoulder.

Lia and Chaeryeong got down on their knees, bawling their eyes out.

Beongyu noticed Ryujin was still inside. Tears ran down his eyes as he ran back in. The earthquake was over, but the school didn't look too good. Without second thoughts, he was already inside, pushing away everyone in his path.

"BEOMGYU-WAIT!!" Soobin yelled, trying to stop Beomgyu.

"NO BEOM!!" Yeonjun called out.

"HYUNG!!!" Taehyun and Kai yelled in unison.

He heard his friends yell. But He didn't care. He had to save HIS Ryujin. His flower. That was his top priority as of the moment.

"RYUJIN!!"

"RYUJIN!?"

"CAN YOU HEAR MEE??!!"

"RYUJINN?!"

He kept yelling, calling out her name in each room. The gods were on his side as he entered the last room. A slight and soft voice mumbled..

"Beom?? Is that you?"