Thirteen

Fuck fuck fuck fuck

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Those were the only words in Beomgyu's head for the whole entire day. He skipped school to look for Ryujin. But the girl was no where to be found. He checked everywhere and even went to Ryujin's dorm and inside all the girl's bathroom secretly.

He badly wanted to explain that it's all a misunderstanding, and that Haewon isn't his girlfriend. But how is he supposed to do that if Ryujin is no where to be found?

♪───☆彡★彡───♪

Where is Ryujin exactly? She ran. Like i said, she ran to where her feet can take her. Ryujin was in a neighborhood. A very unfamiliar neighborhood. The streets were empty as it was getting dark. "I'm stupid aren't i? I'm stupid to think he likes me too." Ryujin choked in between her tears.

"I'm stupid for falling for him? Aren't i?" She cried. "Ryujin-ah! Why are you crying?? He's not yours!!" She scolded herself. "He... he doesn't love you..." she cried.

"What happened for these past few months i was gone??" She cried. "I should've listened to Haewon when i had the chance...." she chuckled bitterly. "That way my feelings for him won't be that strong.." she continued.

"This is my fault. Everything is my fault. It's my fault we made the bet, it's my fault I didn't listen to haewon, its my fault i fell for him." She laughed. "Shin Ryujin. You really are just a waste of space, aren't you?" Ryujin asked herself.

"Why am i still here? I should've joined my sister. Why am i still here?" She asked, still bawling her eyes out in the middle of the neighborhood. Because it was getting dark, Ryujin decided to go home.

She looked up from her palms with swollen eyes and looked around her. A very unfamiliarity neighborhood. And that was when Ryujin realized, she is lost.

"Nuna, why are you crying?" A little voice asked. Ryujin looked to her right and saw a little boy, "i'm just lost, baby. Do you know how to get out of here?" She asked the boy. The boy shook his head, "no, nuna.. i lost too." He frowned.

Alarmed, ryujin gestured the boy to sit next to her. "What's your name, baby? Where's your mommy?" She asked.

"I Daejung, and i don't have mommy."

♪───☆彡★彡───♪

Beomgyu felt uneasy. His parents texted him to go to their house that night to take care of it since they are on a business trip. Beomgyu really doesn't feel like it. But who is he to refuse? Parents are parents.

Walking to his parents house, Beomgyu got a little creeped out for the streets were dark and empty. Who knows what's gonna jump on him? As he walked on, Beomgyu heard faint voices. One of the voices sounds like a child, and the other sounds very familiar. Curious, beomgyu followed the voice, but obviously being careful because who knows if its a trap?

As he moved closer, he saw two figures. Beomgyu wondered why they are out this late and decided to approach them.

"Excuse me, miss- r-ryujin??"

fully edited.