{Request} Peridot x Fem!Gem!Short!Reader

{WARNING CONTAINS SMUT}

Y/N- Your Name
N/N- Your Nickname
W/S- Your Weak Spot (anywhere on your body)

(I ain't that good at writing smut, so yeah. Cringe warning ahead)
•••

You were busy fixing something which you had planned to fix a long time ago, but never had the chance.

Well, that's the excuse you told everyone. You actually couldn't be bothered to.

You were wanting to get some help from Bismuth, but she and Lapis were busy building Little-Homeschool.

Suddenly, you heard the door creek open. "Y/N?" You heard a familiar voice say. Your turned around to see Peridot.

She looked at you in a way you'd never seen her like before, and she looked like she wanted to say something but resisted not to.

You two were the same hight, which is why Peridot tended to be a bit clingy to you. Also, coincidently, your gems were in the same spot too.

"What's wrong?" You asked, jumping off the stepping stool you were on.

"I.. Erm.. well.. I.. er.." she blushed a bit of a dark green.
  "You what?" You asked.
   "Can we.. give this a go?" She asked, handing you a magazine.

On the front was a women, who you were guessing was a 'porn star' (what Steven called it) as she was naked.

"Erm.. why?" You asked, also blushing a tiny bit.
    "Humans apparently do it quite often, which sometimes they create smaller humans such as 'babies'.." she explained.

You've heard of babies. In the gem universe, they were known as gemlings.

"Why do you want to do it?" You asked her. She shrugged.
      "I don't know. Greg says it's... fun."

You thought for a second. "Er.. okay? We can give it a go, I guess."
     "Just one thing— we have to take our clothes off." (YES, GEMS DON'T HAVE CLOTHES, BUT WHATEVER! FOR THIS STORY THEY DO!)

The top of you went to Steven's bed when he slept over at the farm, which tonight he wasn't.

Not so sure if this was a good idea, you and Peridot began to undress each other.

"So, what's this called again?" You asked. Peridot picked up the magazine and searched through it for a couple seconds.

"Sex."

"Ah. I see. Okay, how do we start?" You asked. She climbed onto you, and started biting your W/S, as you winced.

"Peridot.. what the hell?" You yelled.
    "This is something humans do to mark their property! Or else known as.. making sure no-one else has sex with them."

You were really confused why this was a thing. All the pressure that was given to you.. your gem could crack under so much pressure!

"This doesn't seem too fun. Is there more to it?" You asked, as Peridot stopped biting.
    "Yep, but it's kinda weird because it's with two girls. So, none of the usual sex."

"But..." she started approaching your privates, and you were confused at what she was doing.

"Peri.. what are you.."

(Hey, I'm not really a big fan of writing smut, because I'm not that all into sex. So, yeah! You can still request smut if you want to, I won't be against it. Bye!)