{Request} Blue Diamond x Male!Child!Reader

Y/N - Your Name
N/N - Your Nickname
F/F - Your Favourite Food
F/D - Your Favourite Drink

•••

You woke up, not knowing where you were.

Everything seemed so big, as if you shrank.

Your head hurt, so you put your hand on it. The space ship that crashed in your home did a lot of damage to not just you, but your parents, who were nowhere to be seen.

With your vision a bit blurry, you saw a blue figure in front of you. It wasn't your size though, it was much larger.

Before you could say anything, you knocked out again.

****

You woke up half an hour later, to be somewhere with lots of floating gems in bubbles. The room seemed to be radiating pink everywhere.

Yet again, in front of you was that same blue figure, who looked like a titan.

Except she was a girl.

"Hello?" You said, looking up at her. She looked like she had been crying, with some blue things under her eyes. Speaking of her eyes, they seemed out of shape, and tilted.

"Oh, your awake!" She said, picking you up in her hands. You looked up at her in awe.

"What's your name? I'm Blue Diamond, by the way. Just call me Blue," she introduced. She seemed kind enough.

"Erm.. I'm Y/N, but people call me N/N. Speaking of people, are you a per- human?" You asked. She laughed.

"No, of course not silly! I'm a gem." She said. You pulled a confused face.

"I know, it's confusing. Anyway, you must be hungry." Blue said. She got some snacks from behind her hair and laid it down in front of you.

"Ooh!" You said, munching on your F/F. Blue smiled.
  "Do you eat? If you do, then these are too small for you," you pointed out, messily eating like you always did.

"Oh, no. Us gems don't eat, nor sleep," she explained, taking out some drinks from behind her hair.

You sipped on your F/D, and looked up at her. "Are gems usually this massive?" You asked. She laughed.

"No, no. Only diamonds are this big. White is even bigger than me!" She giggled.
  "White?"
   "White Diamond. She's the leader of the gems."

"Ohh.." you said, as you had the rest of F/F.

Finally, you finished. You hadn't eaten that much in a week, with your parent's money supply going down.

Then you remembered something.

"Where are my family?" You asked, standing up.

Blue gave you a worried look.