The Start of a New Chapter

I was looking at my room in my moms house. It was completely empty seeing as I was moving to a new region. All my posters were taken down. Everything was just gone. I smiled. I couldn't wait to go see this new region. Miltoic came up to me and I pet her. "Hey there girl. You excited to go to a new Region?" Miltoic cues and I smiled.

"Y/n! Sweetie! You should get going!" My mum shouted from downstairs. "Alright! Come on Miltoic back in the ball." Miltoic nodded and I held the pokeball out and she went right into it. I walked downstairs and my mom has a bag packed for me. "Mum I'm like how old?" I said giggling. "I know but it's just your favorite food." I gasp. "Is it curry!?!!" My Mum smiles and nodded. "I add extra for Mitotic. Just in case she got hungry." I smiled and take the bag and put it on. "Thanks mom." She looks at me and sighs

"Look at your all grown up..." My mum hugs me tightly. "Mom I'm not five anymore." "I know I know." She hugs me tighter and I sigh and slowly hug her back. "Your stuff has already left got catch the next train ok?" I nodded and she kissed my head. "I'll call you I promise." I kiss her cheek and she smiles I head towards the door. "Bye Mum!" "Bye sweetie!" I then left the house shutting the door behind me.

I started to walk to the train station. Everything was so beautiful. I didn't hang out with many people sense I tried to go into the gym challenge and didn't make it far. I just walked around and finally made it to the train station. I bought a ticket and went on. I sound a seat that was empty and sat down and looked at my Pokédex. I have caught all of the Pokémon in my Region. My next task was to get all the Pokémon in the Glara Region.. I started to do some research on where I was going and found out theres a place called the wild area. It was basically where strong Pokémon where. I smiled. "I can't wait to see what's out in this Region...."

I was just sitting there when a guy sat across from me. "Hey doll face you a little far ways from home aren't yeah?" I didn't say anything and contunied to look at my phone. "Aww come on I don't bite." I looked at him and just spat out "Well I do." He smirked. "Oooo Feisty I like that." I looked back at my phone. "Come on doll." "Dude scram." "Make me." I started at him and then a guy put his hand on my shoudler. I looked up to see a guy with long purple hair. He has a very well built body and had a shirt that has a sword and shield. "Hey bud you should listen to her. I don't think you want to cause trouble." I looked at the guy in shock. Why would a random stranger help me.

"Buzz off clown." The guys said sternly. "Listen bud. I don't think you know who your talking to. Just go before you cause trouble." The guy stood up. "Oh yeah what's a chump like you going to do about it?" The guy who was defending me didn't move. He just stood his ground. "That's what I thought -" "How about this a Pokémon battle?" "I-I don't have Pokémon..." "Then beat it!" Then a Charzaird came out of a Pokéball and the man looked at it and fear and the a backed away. The guy defend me smirked and turned to face me. "You alright miss?" I nod. "Yeah thank you. I hope you know you didn't have to." I said and then he sat down across from me. "Well I am a champion. One of my responsibilities is to look out for people." I then looked at him in shock. He's THE champion of the Glara region.

"What's with that look? Do you know who I am?" I shake my head "Sorry, I just never thought I'd met the champion of the Glara Region." He smirks "Out of town huh?" "Yes actually." I said proudly. "I lived in the region Hoenn. I'm moving to complete the Pokédex for this region." He looks at me in shock. "Huh that interesting. Why do you want to do that?" "Oh well I'm not much of a fighter but I've loved Pokémon ever sense I was a kid so yeah."
"Well I would show you around but I'm bad with directions. Like really bad." A giggled a bit.