Wild Dyanmax Pokemon!?

After Leon left Raihan looked at me. "So princess where do I need to take you?" "Well first don't call me princess. Second I need some clothes and third I need to get settled in my apartment." Raihan looked at me with a smile.
"Alright we'll start walking. There's a clothing store not to fat from here so I'll take you there."
I smiled back at him. "Alrighty." I hopped over the railing and landed next to Raihan. He smirked at me. "Your very athletic." "Thanks" I smiled with pride.

We walked out and went into a store I looked at what they had. They had some really cute stuff but I didn't have a lot of cash. "Hey." I looked a Raihan. "Pick our one outfit and I'll pay for it." I looked at him in shock "You sure? You just met me." "Well Champ would probably be mad at me if I don't...so yeah go ahead," I looked around the store and picked out an outfit I liked and show Raihan . He smiles "Well here I'll take it and buy it for you then." He says with a toothy grin on his face. "Thanks Raihan." He nodded and walked over to the counter and payed. He gave me the bag of clothes and I but I'm in my bag of Pokémon stuff. We walked out and a bunch of people surrounded him pushing me away from him.

Raihan didn't seem to notice and just signed stuff and took photos I sighed and just went to the wild area. I wanted to use to it so I could catch more Pokémon. I started to walk around and catch a few low level Pokémon when I ran into a Pokémon but I just Daynamx right in front of me

It let out aloud roar and I looked at Dynamax Pokemon. "W-Whoa...." I started in awe at the  beast that stood before me. It was a bird that looked like a Corviknight but read streaks on its wings. I let out Miltoic and got ready to battle. It instantly had a shield up and i kept trying to attack it. Eventually Miltoic fainted and it was just me and the huge beast. It went to attack me and I closed my eyes

"Y/n!!"

I then felt arms wrap around me tightly and protectively. My hands in their chest I kept my eyes closed scared on what would happen next.

"Charizard! Flamethrower!"

I slowly opens my eyes to see Leon holding me close. His eyes fixed in the battle. His grip tightening around me. He looks at me I could tell he looked a bit worried.

"Don't worry I've got you."

"Champ!"

I looked over to see Riahan running over "I'll take her you finish the battle!" Leon nodded and let go of me. Raihan grabbed my hand and we ran out of then den.

"What were you thinking!?! Taking on something like that! Y/n! You could've gotten hurt! Or worse killed! Pokémon are able to kill people! Why did you run off!!" He looked at me he had a hint of panic in his eyes. I took a deep breath. "Cause you where busy with your fans." He opened his mouth but then stoped and looked at me with a sad expression. "I didn't want to be in the way. So I left." He sighed and pulls me into a hug.

"Huh? Your not mad?" He tightened his grip on me. "Look kid....I'm sorry...I should've kept a close eye on you...I'm sorry I picked me fans over you." I was in shock. He didn't do anything wrong but neither did I. I slowly hugged him back. "It's ok. I'm fine with it you did just met me." Leon then ran over

"Is she ok!? Is she hurt!?" Me and Raihan pulled away from each other. "I'm fine Leon don't worry." He let out a sigh of relief "That still crazy how that Pokémon came out of no where." Raihan mentioned.  "Yeah they are usually in dens." Leon and Raihan think.

"Let's go talk to Sonia maybe she will know." Rihana boded. "Yeah and let's grab some food I'm sure Y/n is hungry." "Heck yeah I am!" Leon and Raihan laughed a bit "Alright let's go" We started walking to wherever we where going but I knew this was that start of something crazy.