A Rival Has Appeared!

I looked around the wild area in awe. "Holy crap! It's so pretty!!" Leon chuckles at me. "I know we are really lucky to have a place liek this." I starts to walk towards it but Leon stops me. "I can't let you go in yet. It's to dangerous." I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" Leon sighed. "There's some Pokémon that are really high levels out there I rather you be safe. Some can attack you." He looked around "Like that Onix." He pointed at a rock Pokémon. "He's strong he's probably a level 30." I smirked at him. "Oh really. Watch and learn Champ." I pulled out my pokeball and walked over to it.

The onix was ready to fight. "Go Miltoic!" I sent out Miltoic. "I-I've never seen that Pokémon before!" I smirked. "She's a level 50." The Onix then attacked Miltoic with Sand tomb. "Miltoic! Counter with Scald!" Miltoic blocked his attack and I smirked. "Miltoic use Ice Beam!" Miltoic attacks the Onix as it strives to contour with Sand Tomb but finals and I get it on low heath smirking. I pulled out a Pokeball and threw it at the Onix it. It went into the ball and I caught it. I smiled

Leon walked over. "Wow your really good." I blushed a bit. "Heh thanks." "Like really good. Maybe you could enter the gym challenge." I started to laugh. "Did I say something funny?" "Listen Champ. I went into my regions gym challenge. I beat like 4 gym leaders before I got my but kicked. Now I catch Pokémon." Leon grabs my shoulder and looks at me with a serious expression. "Look kid your really good. Just think about it alright?" I slowly nodded and then he started to get a phone call. "Oh let me take this.." he walked a little ways from me but I listened in

"Hey Chairmen....Oh yeah I forgot! I'll be on my way!" He hung up on the phone. "Hey I have a competition thing to go to. I was thinking I could show you how the battle work for competitions. You'll get a really good seat." I thought for a moment. "Well why not." He smiled. "Cool I'll call in a taxi and takes us to Wyndon." I looked at him confused and he started to laugh. "Sorry it's this system we have. That way you don't have to travel by foot cause I assume you have no bike." I slowly nodded "Well let's go!" A bug bird Pokémon comes down from the sky.

"This is a Corviknight. Don't worry it's tamed now let's go." I hopped onto it with Leon. He was right behind me. He put his hands in my waist making me blush. "Hold on tight but not to tight." I nodded and grabbed onto Corviknight as the Pokémon took off into flight. I couldn't help but smile. I've never rode a flying type Pokémon. I started to giggle a bit and then before I knew it we landed. Leon hopped off and helped me get off with a big grin on his face. "How was that?" "AMAZING!" He chuckles. "Well come on the stadium is just right here. Ill have some people take you to your seat." I smiled as he ran off.

As I went inside I was instantly directed to one of the best seats in the stadium. I looked around in amazement. After a while if me looking around the match started. It was between Leon and some girl. Leon looked at the girl. "Well well Well I'm fighting you again Bea?" She smirks at him. "Don't be so cock champion! I plan on winning this time!" The battle then started. Leon was soo good send Bea's Pokémon down like it was nothing, but as soon as she had her last Pokémon .I saw Leon take Charizard back to the ball and then the ball get bigger. "W-What..?" All of sudden the crowd gose wild as Leon tosses his ball into the air and Charizard comes out huge. I stare at it in shock "Holy-" Charizard roared and I just stare at it in shock then Bea dose the same to her Machamp. All it took was one max flame attack for Machamp to fall. Leon has won't the battle.

After everyone cleared out Leon walked over to me. "So what did you think-" "How the heck did you make your Charizard so big!" Leon chuckled. "That's called dynamaxing you grow stronger but may only use it for two turns." I look at him in awe. "So cool." "Hey Champ!" A really tall tan boy walked over to Leon. He has some dragon hoodie in and has a tooth grin on his face. The guy slaps Leon's back. "That was one hell of a fight Champ." Leon chuckles. "Thanks Raihan." Raihan then sees me. "Well well Well champ finally got a girlfriend." Leon blushes a bit. "W-What!?" I chuckle. "No no see sir. I'm Y/n I'm from a different region. Leon here was just telling me how things work around here." Raihan nodded. "Well Nice to me you Y/n my name is Raihan." He held his hand out and I shook it. "So you two seem close."

Leon smiles "Yep! That's because we're rivals!" I giggle a bit "So you do are always battling each other huh?" "That's correct Y/n" Raihan said and then remembered something. "Oh champ the chairmen wants to see you." Leon sighs. "Uhhh well do you mind showing Y/n around?" "Yeah no problem." Raihan messes with Leon's cap. "Don't worry your pretty little head about Y/n" Leon fixed his cap and rolls his eyes then looks at me. "Well I'm catch up with you guys later. See you guys!" "Bye Leon." I said smiling. I saw he blush a bit again as he ran off