JENNIE HELP ME CHOOSE A PLACE!!!!!!!!

Jungkook POV 

          "OI JENNIE". I screamed at the top of my mouth. We were currently at my mansion or Jennie likes to call it "OUR mansion". So I decided to do something that I would never do 2 weeks ago. I am going to take Jimin on an actual real date, and then maybe just maybe if we have time propose to him. I can't wait any longer I have to make him mine! "WHAT DO YOU WANT BASTARD!! I AM TALKING TO MY BABY SO SHUT UP!!!!"  "BITCH I WANT TO ASK JIMIN OUT ON A DATE!!!" Then all of a sudden that excuse of a sister comes in. "WAIT WHAT! You want to ask Jimin out on a date!" "Yeah, I mean we went to go get coffee and then I took him to a fancy restaurant for dinner. It felt like a date, but I know it isn't so...I am going to ask him on a real date. I need a place to go take him to and then I am going to maybe propose to him..I know it might seem a little to early but I really want him to be mine!"  "WOW...so he has a dancing major but he owns a flower shop because well..his parents died when he was very young and there last present for him were...chocolates and lavenders. His cousin Jin, has in the Jin we know treats him like his child. Namjoon does the same. He sometimes calls them Eomma and dad! It is funny and adorable. They took care of him and made sure that he doesn't miss his parents. He likes stargazing to!". that was a very sad story. I will take care of him, and treat him like royalty after he becomes mine! 

                          OH now I know where to take him! "Jennie thank you soooo much! You could go and talk to Lisa now. I need to get the dance studio ready so it could have transparent walls for stargazing and also get a telescope that will be strong enough for him to look at the milky way or something like that!" "YOU ARE LITERALLY THE BEST DATE PLANNER! I Bet you if you ask Jimin out you will take him on more than 25 dates!" "OH I AM TOTALLY PLANNING ON TAKING HIM ON MORE THAN 25 DATES AFTER HE IS OFFICIALLY MINE!"  "I wish you luck bro, but I have to go and catch dinner with Lisa and after that I suggest you plug on earphones tonight because things are going to get a little "dirty" after I take her here". I immediately lost my appetite hearing that utterly DISGUSTING comment! "EW Jennie I don't need to hear about your sex life with Lisa. Seriously you guys have been dating for like 4 months and you two are already on the sex part! GROSSSSSSSS." 

                   "DUDE I bet you will be fucking Jimin in a month, and me and Lisa are gonna have to wear headphones all night, after she moves in with us, if you're fine with that." "Whatever Jennie and I am chill with Lisa moving in with us just don't make out or do some weird kinky shit in front of me!" "Whatever you say Jungkook. I will always get the last laugh." Then she started acting like the weird drunk-head she is. You know what I think it is okay for her to get the last laugh this time because I know I get what I want at the end.

JIMIN