『10』

╔═════════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ═════════╗

╚════════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════════╝

"Jungkook! Get up! They're literally gonna get here in thirty-six-minutes!"

the younger man groaned loudly before pressing a pillow to his head.

a few minutes passed.

quiet footsteps and he heard the door creak open.

...

"Jungkook, I swear to god-"

"Alright, alright, I'll get up! Now get out"
Jungkook threw one of his pillows in his brothers direction which the other swiftly caught.

Granting his wish, Jimin left the room, mumbling something inaudible at his brothers attitude.

In a matter of seconds, Jungkook finally managed to roll out of his fluffy blanket, immediately regretting his actions as the cold air hit his exposed upper body and legs.

He shivered as he quickly went over to his closet, grabbing a cozy hoodie, a pair of ripped pants and some socks.

"Geez, are the heaters broken?"
The strawberry male mumbled, quickly throwing on his hoodie to get warm as quickly as possible.

Today was Saturday, Jimin had five of his friends coming over and by the time Jungkook was done dressing, it nearly was 2pm.

The young boy tended to sleep longer than he should on weekends, especially since on Friday nights, he usually studied and read a lot, which was quiet unusual for a student his age.

To most boys and girls his age, Friday nights meant Party time, but well, Jungkook wasn't really digging Partys that much.

He, for one, enjoyed spending time in his room, doing nearly anything but partying.

Sometimes, not even Jimin knew what his brother was up to.

On some Fridays, he heard Music playing in Jungkook's room, while other days, he himself wondered what his dongsaeng was doing.

This time, Jungkook spend several hours rereading his favourite books, since most of the authors hadn't published any new books yet.

So, no wonder the younger was so worn out from the recent night. he was so lost in the book world that he just couldn't stop reading.

Jungkook got out of his room to get into the bathroom.
brushing his teeth, the boy sighed.

This was gonna be a long day.

Whenever Jimin's friends came over, they were gonna stay for hours, literally doing anything.

Jungkook would get into the livingroom and be greeted by the smell of fresh pancakes, some days those would be replaced by waffles or cookies.