Chapter 8

Isabel's POV:

I had just gotten out of my car when another car with a number plate I didn't recognise pulled up behind me in my parents driveway. The windows were an extremely dark tint and made it impossible for me to see who was driving the vehicle.

The strange phone call from Cole had left me in a very strange mood and the fact that someone, who I couldn't see, had just pulled up in my driveway had me a little creeped out. The only reassurance I had was that my parents were actually home for once in there lives.

The car door opened and my heart picked up its already fast rate making me think I was going to pass out.

Two boot cladded feet landed on the pavement and I started to think that the person in the car was either purposely drawing out this moment or was as nervous as I was. Probably not the latter seeing as I think it would be extremely hard to be as nervous as I was at that moment.

"Oh, my, God," I muttered under my breath, thinking I was going crazy or something because there was no way in hell that the person who just stepped out of that car is really who is staining in my driveway.

"Well, I was expecting something a little more dramatic than that seeing as I just drove over the speed limit for 5 hours to see you."

I couldn't think of anything to say so I just hurled myself at him. "Now that's more like it!" Cole said.

"I can't believe you're here," I muttered against his chest. His arms were crushing me against him "You're actually here."

"Yeah, I'm having a hard time believing it myself."

I was about to invite him in when I remembered that my parents were home and that my mum had seen him naked and my dad had almost killed him. "Um, I would invite you in but, well, my parents... So why don't we go out for coffee or something?" I suggested.

"Sounds good to me," He said before finally releasing me and grabbing my wrist. He lead to the passenger side of his car and opened the door for me "Let's go." He said.