Home

Alice was a young talented woman who has always had a side to her that not everyone knew about. This was a side that was often looked down upon in her rather religious family but Alice never cared for what her family thought of her, she had only cared for her father's opinion on things. Her father was the most religious out of all of them but for some reason she cared about him since she was a child. Every day Alice would come home from school and show her father what she learned that day and if he loved it then she would be filled with excitement, but if he didnt then Alice would do anything it takes for his approval. Alice has just came home from work...she walked into her bed room and took her clothes off and giddily went to take a shower. When Alice was all freshened up she then paced 4 steps out of the bathroom and then proceeded to get on her knees, she then waited there enjoying the slight breeze that came through the window, the carpet padded her knees as she slowly descended from her standing position. Alice then puts on her collar and waits for-*front door opens*- "DADDY!" Alice gasped..."Princess? Are you in the room already? Look who is being such a good girl". He walks over to Alice and slowly caresses her collar reading it outloud "Alice...hm...I remember the day i got you this...you were so happy". Alice looks up at him wide eyed "Daddy I Love you"...he looks at her slowly pinching her cheek "show me how much you love daddy"...he then takes her leash and hangs it up on the wall right above her food bowl and tells her to sit and wait. Alice waits as Daddy goes into the shower, daydreaming about what he might do to her when he comes out...Alice begins to get wet and she let's out a moan under her breath "Mmm Daddy hurry" she then slowly reaches down and starts feeling herself get more desperate by the minute, but then the door opens as steam fills the room Alice sits up straight with a slight smile on her face. He walks over to Alice and he puts his hands on the side of her face, Alice then runs her cheeks across his hot wet hands and she eagerly sucks on his finger out of pure desperation to get him hard. "You know how I feel when you rush things" Alice replys "oh...I'm sorry daddy...I just-" "you just what?" He retorts back slightly bothered. "N-nothing daddy I'm sorry"...he let's out a slight sigh and pulls up a chair and sits down, he looks at Alice, "You can suck on my tip...but no more than that"...."Yes daddy" she says giddily....she slowly wraps her lips around Daddys tip as he begins to talk about his day at work. He starts off on how the traffic was messing up his meeting that he was supposed to be a big part of but instead he got there late and had to stumble his way into the halfway-done meeting-it was embarrassing and unprofessional-but nevertheless he ended up getting through the meeting and now he had to deal with the wifi being down so his computer couldnt work. Usually Alice enjoys hearing about his day but today...Alice was in a needy mood...she had been thinking about Daddy all day today...thinking about his shirt slowly getting undone....his belt buckle unbuckling...the feeling of his breath on her neck as she sinks into the bed....the pressure of his hand on her throat as she-"WHAT are you doing?" Alice opens her eyes only to find her lips mid way down his shaft. He then pulls her leashe upward slightly choking her up off of his cock, Alice begins to be frustrated with herself being uncontrollable today. Daddy stands up and walks over to get dressed, "Hmph" sighs Alice..."What was that?" Asks Daddy..."N-nothi-...Daddy can we please play?" Stutters Alice...he thinks before answering...*sighs*...."You must be punished first for being disobedient"....A puzzled look on Alice's face appears "What's the punishment?"...*Daddy points to a box under the bed*..."You know the punishment"....."Shit" Alice says in her head....she knows what's in the box under the bed...its bittersweet...but on a day like today...its only bitter....Alice reaches under the bed and Daddy takes out his key to unlock it...Alice looks in the box only to find Daddys punishment toys...."Now go ahead...pick one out"....Alice picks out a pink smaller one and turns it on...*bzzzzzzz*....she gets this tingling feeling in her waist and tummy as she knows what she must do now...."You are to sit on it until I say so...and you know the rules"...."No cumming" Alice says under her breath..."but today...why today?" She says in her head...."today of all days that I want daddy cock the most"...Alice places the Toy under her and sits down gently. Alice looks up at Daddy and see that he is pondering..."is everything ok Daddy?" She gently asks.....Daddy looks at her for a bit more....out of nowhere daddy takes off her leashe and picks her up and walks over to the recliner chair in the corner of the room. He sits down and puts Alice on his lap....Alice's face begins to flush in a deep red blush as she can feel his cock start to harden underneath her pussy. "You may begin" Daddy mutters...Alice then looks into Daddys eyes and starts grinding on him as she pushes her body against his making as much contact as possible..."How long have you been wanting this princess?" Daddy asks...."Since I woke up this morning Daddy".....He then feels like he should be more understanding with Alice and reward her for being such a patient good little girl. Daddy picks Alice up and slams her on the bed, Alice looks at Daddy wide eyed..."well then you must be taken care of right darling?"...Alice whimpers and nods eagerly...Daddy lifts up Alice's skirt and begins rubbing her pussy slowly making sure she knows what she got herself into...."Oh my baby, how long have you been this wet?"...."S-since you came home Daddy" Alice stutters as her cheeks turn hot, Daddy then slips his hand into Alice's panties and inserts a finger in her and swirls it around getting her wetness all over his finger. He then takes his wet finger out and rubs it slowly around her clit in small little circles massaging her. "Oh f-fuck" Alice moans softly..."aww baby...tell daddy how bad you want him in you".....Alice gasps as she realizes that this is her opportunity to get Daddy to fuck her silly..."Daddy I've wanted you in me since you walked through that door...I've been waiting like a good girl just to have you pound me until I have no more cum left in me"......Daddy groans in pleasure as he undoes his towel and takes his hot tip and dips it into Alice's begging pussy...."OH GOD YES DADDY" Alice moans loudly....Daddy then takes his wet finger and tells Alice to taste herself on his fingers...."How do you taste?"....."So sweet Daddy" Alice says giddily....Daddy then slides every inch of him into Alice and she screams as she feels her pussy being stretched and her g spot being fucked..."OH GOD DADDY THATS MY SWEET SPOT" She moans louder....Daddy then fakes his tip and rubs it against her sweet spot over and over and over again making Alice's body jerk in pleasure...."Daddy im-...i-...oh my f-f-fucking G-" Daddy looks down only to see that Alice has creamed all over his cock and he slides it out of her and sees that its Glazed with her cum...he then looks at Alice as she is drooling with pleasure and her face is red hot.....He then goes up to her and softly kisses her neck and cheeks...."Good girl"...He whispers into her ear softly....Daddy then starts smooching Alice's body down to her pussy and begins to lick her clean...He scoops up her cum and swallows in slowly next to her ear then he kisses her lips letting her get a taste..."Now your turn" Daddy says to Alice....She then gets on her knees and slides Daddys wet cock into her throat...gagging on it as she slurps herself off of him. Alice looks up once more at Daddy and he moans "You're so good at this babygirl"...She smiles as her tongue swirls around his tip.