Sheets

3 Weeks later

Jasmine pov

Jungkook and I kinda patched certain things up that happened between us. I started growing a relationship with the members and they actually aren't that bad. Same rules still stand. New ones were added such as don't go downstairs to the right. I don't know what was in there but I wanted to know.

Today is Thursday
I woke up early around 7:30am. I didn't know why I woke up this early or how but it happened. I walked into the bathroom to take a shower and do my routine. While I was in the shower around 8:00am Dahyun woke up and came in the bathroom.
"Good morning lovely." She said closing the door
"Good morning darling." I said back to her through the shower glass
"It's warm in here and foggy." She wiped the mirror and looked on it
"I know but if you're going to take a shower you might want to wait ten minutes" I stepped out with the towel around me
"Ok but I got a question."
"Ask."
"What's going on with you and Jungkook?"
I laughed at her question. It was so random.
"Nothing!" I laughed
"Are you lying?" She asked leaning closer to me
"Stop, and no!" I laughed again
It was true. I mean there was little stuff here and there but nothing too serious. We would flirt but other than that nothing.
"What's going on with you and Taehyung hmm?" I asked her getting dressed
"Nothing I mean we flirt but that's it." She said honestly a little too honest though
"Y'all did it didn't you?"
"What,no!" She yelled
"I knew it you're trying to cover it up!" I giggled at her embarrassment
"Only once last week." She said recognizing her defeat
"Was it good? Was he big?" I asked
She nodded her head and made a gesture with her two fingers separating them into a gap,blushing.
We both started laughing.
"You want breakfast?" I opened the door
"Yeah." She said as she walked in the bathroom
I walked out of our room wearing this

" She said as she walked in the bathroomI walked out of our room wearing this

I walked into the kitchen and approached the refrigerator. I opened it to see barely anything.
"What the hell! Why didn't they go shopping!?" I thought to myself as I closed the fridge
I sat up on the counter and began to think. Maybe I can convince him to buy food? I thought to myself. That actually could work if he was feeling generous. I started to think again but it was quickly interrupted by the sound of men coming down the hallway.
"Jin what's for breakfast?"
"Why do I have to cook all the damn time shit?!"
"But seriously can you?"
The two men entered the kitchen and smiled
"Hey Jaz!" Jin said running to give me a hug
"No Jin I get hugs from Jaz first!" Jimin said pushing Jin into the counter and lifting me up hugging me
I laughed hugging Jimin back "You both can give me hugs anytime!"
I walk over to Jin giving him a hug. He hugged me back tightly.
"Is there any food here at all?!" Jimin whined as he opened the fridge
I giggled and pulled away from Jin and walk over to the stove.
"This wouldn't have happened if you woud've went shopping instead of chasing pussy that you won't get" Jin answered
I laughed as I began to walk out of the kitchen.
"Ask Jungkook if he wants us to go shopping." Jimin called out to me
"Who said that is where I was going?" I question stopping in my tracks

Jimin just smiles and winks at me. I roll my eyes and i continue my journey up the steps to Jungkook's room. I get up to his door and i push it open quietly to make sure i don't make any noise. I step into his and I close the door behind me making the door creak but not too loud. I make my way over to his bed with my tip-toes. I finally get to his bed as I gently climbed on it. He turned slightly, facing where I was climbing. Don't wake up. I fully positioned myself on his bed and I crawl over to him. I bite my lip and I stare at his sleeping body. His arms, his chest, his abs. My eyes travel up to his face. He looks soo peaceful and beautiful. I drag my fingers across his arms and up to his neck. I was so involved in this exercise that I didn't realize that he had woken up. I freeze instantly and I pull away from his body. He giggles and grabs my hand.
"Don't stop. I didn't mean to interrupt your peace."
"I didn't mean to wake you." I say scooting towards him a little more.
"It's ok. It feels good that's why I woke up. I wanted to see the angel who was making me feel like this." He smiles
"Then I guess I'll continue." I slide my fingers on him and and I hear him make a very quiet moan.
I bite my lip and giggle at his actions.
"Come lay next to me please?" He slightly demands
I lay down next to him up under the covers as he pulls me into his warmth. 
"Can I have a turn?" He smiles
I nod my head and he begins to rub my sides gently. I bite my lip and I moan softly. He smirks as his hand travels up my shirt. His fingers lightly brush my nipples and I moan a little louder than before. He continues up my shirt to my neck and he gives it a small squeeze. I lift my head up to face his and I bite my lip. I look up in his eyes as he leans down to kiss me. I kiss back as his hand travels down into my shorts. I moan in the kiss at the sudden pleasure from my core being softly rubbed. He rolls me over so that he is on top. He kisses down my neck leaving soft, wet kisses. He spreads my legs with his knees and he slides his hand back in my panties.
"So wet, babygirl." He smirks as he slides his fingers in my entrance
I raise my hips as his fingers push through my entrance. I grab a pillow and I moan into it. He moves the pillow and throws it on the floor.
"I want to hear you baby don't be shy."  He smiles as he begins to pump his fingers in and out me
I try not to moan but the pleasure was too much. I let out a loud moan as he leaned down to kiss my neck, this time leaving hickeys.
"That's what i want to hear." He slides my shorts off
I raise my hips in the air to help him out. Once my shorts are off he comes back up to my lips, he pressed his to mine genlty. Our lips moved in unison together, softly, calmly, but i wanted more. Much more. I wrap my arms around his neck and I turn my head to make the kiss deeper. He pulled away and went back down to my core when all of a sudden.
"Jungkoo-ahh shit!!" Yoongi barges in
"Get out i'm busy!!" Jungkook shouts as he pulls the covers on me
"Ok ok,but its important" Yoongi hurries out of the room
Jungkook turns to me with a disappointed look on his face.
"I'm sorry to leave you like this. We can continue this some other time ok?" He half smiles
"It's fine." I get up and i fix my shorts back on
I start put of his room when he grabs my arm.
"I want to take you out tonight. So be ready by eight. Can you do that for me?" He politely smiled as he fixed his sweat pants back
"Yes i can do that for you" I wink as i open the door and walk out
Tonight at 8.

Chapter all completed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!