Escape

Same day
Jasmine POV

"Why do you need it?" He asked me stepping closer

"I haven't spoken to my family in about 3 maybe 4 months!" I raise my arms to seem more dramatic

"I mean I get that but I don't think I'm ready to give it to you." He grabbed my hands and bought them down

"Please, Kookie?" I whined as I twisted my face into a cute frown

"You've never called me that." He rubbed my knuckles and smiled

"Why don't I start now, Kookie." I say in a seductive tone to add emphasis on my sentence

"You can have your phone back." He lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. "After you give me what I want."

I giggle and leaned my head into his neck.

"Then let me give you what you want."

Minsik POV
Same Day

"Give her a chance." I plead in calm tone

"No Minsik! I refuse!" Hoody's voice raises as she slides her knife blade across her nail

"Why are you being like this? Are you upset because you aren't the only female here now?"

"I could care less about that. I just want something to change around here."

"What changes do you want?! Jessi was bought here to ensure change. I'm trying can't you see I'm trying for you!" I put my head down into the table wishing I hadn't said that

She throws her knife into the table making it stand there as if it has no support.
"Don't give me that shit! You just want to plug her. All of us have been here since the start when You were still partnering with Jungkook. Can't you see?! We've been here since the beginning and now that she's here you want to worship her!"

"I-"

"No don't talk. I've heard enough. Looks like we need to show you that we aren't a joke and that we are as serious as you once were about taking Jungkook down." Her eyes fall on the outside causing me to look out from my office window

"I'm still serious. I just need a strategy. Give me time." I look away from the window and back at Hoody who seems to laugh

"You've had time. We are fed up and tired of waiting. We are going to get the girls tonight. With or without you." Hoody gets up to exit but I don't stop her this time

She was right. I fucked up and played too many games when it came to Jungkook. Yes I want to take him down and take everything from him.

His money, cars, house, any girls that he has. Everything.

I just need everything to go back to when I was on top.

It will soon I hope.

Jasmine POV
Time skip
Same day
2am

Jungkook was sound asleep as I peeled my body from his and got out of his bed. I quietly stood up from the bed and grabbed my bag that I had packed earlier in the day that was sitting behind some of my other clothes that I had folded.

I moved over to the other side of the room where I put on a black hoodie and a pair of black leggings and black sneakers. I looked back at Jungkook who was still asleep. Little baby.

I quickly walked over to my phone and removed the charger from the wall. I unlock it and text Dahyun.

Me: Are you getting ready

                   2:15am
Dahyun⚡❤: Yes come in the hallway do you have the money

Shit almost forgot!

I slowly walked over to the dresser bending down behind it. I reached as far as I could behind it until I reached a bag. A purse if you will. I pulled the purse from behind the dresser not trying to make any noise. I feel terrible for stealing but I kinda had to.
I look inside the make sure everything was there.

                                  2:20am
Me: Got it let's go

I walk into the hall but not before looking back at Jungkook's sleeping body. Tears start to form in my eyes as I look at him.

"I don't want to leave you but I have to."

The whisper left me speechless as if someone had said it to me. I walked over to him quietly but with so much hurt as if not caring hoping to make a noise so that he could wake up and stop me from leaving.

I finally reach him standing over him, tears falling but not on him. I suppress my sniffles and crane my neck to make sure I perfectly give him a goodbye kiss.

I lean down and press my lips softly onto his it lasted for a short while before pulling away.

"Please wake up and stop me."

He didn't, he just smiled.

"I think I love you Jasmine."

"I love you too so much."

"Leaving so soon?"

"Just to pee I'll be back. Just wait for me."

He smiled and rolled back over I guess being content with my answer.

I wipe my eyes and give him one last kiss this time he kissed back through his sleep.

I pull away and touch his arm. I walk over to my bag and pick it up. I walk over to the door and exit only to see a teary eyed Dahyun waiting for me.

I pulled her into a hug as we both cried harder now that we were in a comforting embrace. We pull away and nod as we walk down the steps. We reach the bottom and took one last look around before grabbing a pair of keys off the key rack and walking out of the door.

We closed the door and stepped outside trying to take in the new air but couldn't due to the hurt in the air.

I click the unlock button on the keys to see which car these to. Once we find it we make our way over to it and got in. I start the car and pull out of the entrance onto the road.

"I'm sorry." I wipe my tears from my face

"I'm not mad at you. Thank you." She calmly sits back as her tears continue to fall

I reach over and grab her hand squeezing it causing her to squeeze back. I keep my eyes on the road only to look in the mirror to see three cars.

The one in front seems to be moving slower than the others. The two behind the first one speed up on both sides of the car we are in.

Dahyun perks up upon hearing the car on her side. I speed up down the road but the cars don't let up. I look in the mirror to see the first car but also another one. The newest addition to cars speeds all the way up this time now in front of us.

At this point we are riding in a diamond formation. The cars on the side begin to slam into the car's sides. This causes us to swerve involuntary back and forth between these two. I speed up but when I do that the car in front of us stops suddenly causing us to ram into it. The impact causes the air pack to shoot out and hit Dahyun in the face knocking her out.

I slam my head into the wheel.

All I can see is darkness.

I cried when I wrote this😩😩😩
But I finally updated it⚡💙🙏🏾
I'm working on Baby Daddy and Summer Never Ends RN .
Thanks for all the support 💙💙