Part 1- Moving in

Danny felt like it was too soon, they he didn't get to have a chance to say goodbye to his friends, Sam or Tucker, while on the drive up to town, Danny started wondering how things were holding up in Amity park without him, suddenly Jazz said to Danny "are you okay Danny?" Jazz expressed a lot of concern while noticing how quiet her little brother has been. "I'm fine, Jazz..." Danny muttered quietly to himself, Danny looked up at her to see the worry and concern on Jazz's face "um o-ok i'm just checking" Jazz said.

eventually they finally made it to the new house, while the rest of Danny's family went inside to unpack some things. Danny decided to go off and explore town to clear his head and to also blow off some steam, while walking Danny heard some sort of explosion nearby he knew something was about to happen, so he went into an alley and transformed into Danny Phantom. He then flew over to where he heard the explosion and saw that a bunch of police officers were there ready to intervene, also he noticed that there was some random bank robbers trying to steal from a bank, so Danny flew behind the bank robbers and said sounding a little mundane"really a bank?" he caught the bank robbers off guard because of that, then the robbers started to shoot at Danny with high tech guns which Danny tried avoid by going intangible, but he wasn't that quick and got hit in the shoulder by one of the hits, Danny hissed in pain since it burned his shoulder, Danny  in response quickly blasted the bank robbers into a wall without hurting them, only incapacitated them, After finishing the fight he flew away.

-At Rook tower-

Rook was watching the fight from a camera, he was now curiously looking at footage of the mysterious hero known as, Danny Phantom. while examining the footage Rook was wondering to himself if he could convince this young hero into taking down the Flex Fighters as well as Dr.C once and for all, he smiled evilly knowing that this Danny Phantom would probably be just as gullible as the Flex Fighters...

-With Danny-

Danny transformed back into Danny Fenton quickly when arriving home, once he open up that front door he went up to his bed room, he collapsed in bed after being kind of sore from fighting those robbers and fell into a deep asleep after making contact with his bed.

Author Notes- I will update whenever I can