Part 21: The Truth About Atohallan

"So this Apoth... He was technically you, but he stole your body?" Elsa questioned Jack walking beside him. They continued their journey after Elsa and Jack rested while Anna prepared, they needed to relieve their stress before they could continue, and YES they slept together. "Yeah... He said that he would take you from me when he destroyed me, and with that I Just lost control, My mind was still present but I was being reckless and kept my guard down, with that he stole my body when the guardians arrived, but thanks to him he led me to the Staff Of Atohallan, turns out Apoth broke my regular one when he was fighting with the Guardians. So that's that... But this one will never leave by my side... It's said to be it unlocks my full potential, That this would make me the strongest spirit and One of the Protectors Of The Forest." Jack responded to what happened previously

"All is left is the voice..." Elsa put her hands together. "Jack... Do you think that the voice is calling us is good? I can feel it-". "Our magic can feel it, I think the same way too, even though it did this to our kingdom, We just know it" Jack explained, Elsa smiled at him, he always knew what she was thinking...

Anna soon came rushing in at the duo. "Guys! There's a wrecked Ship! Just over there", The Ginger told them, both of them looked at her in confusion.  "It must have been wrecked from the Forest sea..." Elsa theorized with her sister, "I'll Go check it out. Elsa you stay here with Anna and the others"  

The two sisters nodded, and with that the Spirit flying off to inspect the crashed vehicle, only leaving Anna, Elsa, and the others alone. "So Umm... Els, Just asking this for no particular reason but... Do you remember anyone saying anything before you passed out?" Anna squinted awkwardly, "Now that if I think about it... No! I don't even remember the reason I passed out from... why do you ask?" she questioned her younger sister, "Nothing! Just needed to know..." The ginger was relieved, Elsa didn't remember about What Olaf said about Jack's wedding ring. So the surprise was still going and well!

After a few more minutes, Jack returned with a horrid look on his face, he landed on the floor and walked up to the others, "Jack? What's wrong?" Elsa asked him worriedly, he looked at her and then Anna still with a serious face, "The Ship... It was Arendelle's. But It's worse... It was... Iduna's and Aggnar's ship."

At that moment it was like time stopped. Anna and Elsa's Spine shivered, There parents ship here? W-Why? The Snow Queen and the others rushed to where the Vehicle was, Elsa looked at it closely... It was there ship... "No, No, No, That can't be! Our parents ship was set in the southern sea!", She yelled, "How did it end up here is the question...?" Jack whispered to himself, 

"Wait, Wait, every Arendellenian ship has a Compartment That's Waterproof! Check around! Iduna and Agnarr would have one" Jack told everyone, they nodded, the group went around trying to find the secret compartment that Spirit previously said, "That's very clever Although that makes me wonder why they don't just make the whole ship waterproof?", "Not The Appropriate time Olaf!" Jack yelled still trying to find the compartment.

...

"Here!" Elsa yelled to the group, she popped a secret drawer open, revealing a medium size container, inside was a mini scroll, Jack rushed to his girlfriend kneeling, The Snow queen opened it revealing a small map, It showed The Lands Of Arendelle, Northuldra, and showed the Southern Sea... But the thing that caught their eyes the most... Was The Dark Sea And... Atohallan...

The Ice duo smiled, It was real! Atohallan It was actually real! "Atohallan... Its Real! I-Its Not A Myth!" Elsa chuckled, "Wait that handwriting..." Jack implied, is that...? Iduna's handwriting? "