Part 25: I Seek The Truth

The dark room of all the memories of the past ended, Elsa had finally found what she was looking for... Herself all along. Her mother was the one who was calling her all along, both of them cried at the scene of Iduna, Elsa seeing her mother for so long and Jack being able to see one of his best friends again.

The Dark Room faded into white, Elsa looked around her surroundings with her newly made dress. It was gorgeous, it's color was snow white, it was covered with freshly made Spirit Jewels and her long cape would follow her wherever she would go, and the part Jack would love... she wasn't wearing any shoes, Yup! She was shoeless.

...

"Jack?! Jack?!" Elsa shouted, her voice echoed around the white void... "Where could he be?" The Snow Queen muttered under her breath, ever since she Jack saw Iduna, he utterly just disappeared...! She walked slowly still calling out his name loudly.

*CRACK*

Something behind her snapped, she shot her body in the direction the noise came from. "Jack?" Elsa echoed into the distance, "Jack If this is one of your pranks it isn't funny!"...

*SNAP*

Another noise came from behind the blonde, "Jack please stop messing around!" she shouted again. Something passed her fastly from the side leaving the gust of wind run down her neck, she sighed then turned around.

"BOO!" Jack's head popped up in front of his girlfriends face upside down. "AHHH!!!" Elsa screamed then fell on her bottom, The Guardian flipped back to his normal position, landing on the floor laughing incredibly hard. "T-The look on your face!!!" Jack said choking hard on his words from laughter; grabbing his face

Elsa sat there looking at her boyfriend still cracking up, she puffed her cheeks and blushed, "Jack!!! That wasn't funny! You scared me!". "Oh come on Snowflake! That was pretty funny!" The Snow Queen got up and dusted off her dress leggings, "Haha, very funny" she said sarcastically.

Jack walked up to her putting up his hands up; chuckling, "Im Sorry! Im Sorry! Won't do it again, I wouldn't dare do it another time to my beloved queen" He sarcastically bowed imitating a Prince, Elsa giggled putting her hand to her mouth

"Rocking that dress by the way, Absolutely stunning if you ask me!.", "Thank you Jack, It really means a lot, Seeing Mother mentally giving it to me mentally is really special", she them grabbed her hair braiding it, "Although... Not really sure about the hair... I like it down but I don't know if people would like it-", she was cut off by Jack putting his hand on her head, "Don't worry, I like your hair down better anyway" he leaned in then kissed her forehead.

Both of them walked the wide void, there they saw memories of their past, freshly animated out of snow, both of them had each different emotion after seeing what time that was

"Hi I'm Olaf And I like Warm Hugs!" It showed the little Anna and Elsa playing back when they were kids, Elsa walked by smiling reliving her memories.

"Jack get down from there!", The Animated Jack swung upside down from a tree, his sisters cheering and smiling, "I remember that." The Spirit chuckled

Elsa continued to walk around seeing more cheerful memories on the way, "Hey Els!" Jack yelled from behind her, she turned around to see Jack in the distance inside a small replica of her ice castle

"Let It Go! Let It Go! And I'll rise like the break of dawn!!!" Jack imitated her singing her most famous song, Elsa laughed and rolled her eyes in response,

Jack stopped and chuckled. Until a little something caught his eye. His eyes widened as soon as he saw him. King Runeard. Elsa saw that Jack was looking off to the distance, therefore herself seeing her own grandfather.

The Guardian jumped from the edge of the ice castle, and flied slowly to the king, he landed right next to him. Jack looked at his animated self.

He was walking with a butler it seems like, "Reunard..." Jack muttered under his breath, "King Runard, I'm sorry, I don't understand We're bringing Arendelle's full guard But they have given us no reason not to trust them!" The butler questioned him confused

"The Northuldra follow magic Which means we can never trust them...", "What?" The shocked Elsa said coming in. The Animated King, walked into a wall fazing right trough it...

Jack frowned, he followed them, pounding his staff on the floor; a small tunnel way appeared, "Wait! J-Jack!" The Snow Queen ran and followed him. "You see, the Dam will weaken their lands, so they will have to turn to me for you..." Jack began to speed walk.

...

"Woah!" He caught himself, The Guardian looked down to see the dark void... The bottom couldn't be seen for miles... "dive down deep into her sound But not too far or you'll be drowned...". "They will come in celebrations, and then We will know their size and strength..." Reunards voice echoed,

Jack looked down nervously, but what was down there? He had to know... Jack took a deep breath, the raspiness in it signaled that he was scared.

A light and soft hand made contact with his. Elsa stood beside him, The Spirit shot head to the right to see his girlfriend, he smiled then quickly pecked her on the lips, "Thanks Snowflake", "Anytime..."

After a few seconds they both jumped together falling down in an excessive rate.

It was a far drop down but landed no problem, They were in the forest... but it was different. The Floor and Sky were pitch black, and the trees were Icy blue white...

"What The?" Jack looked around, "Our friends King Runeard, the Dam isn't strengthening our waters, it's hurting the forest It's cutting off the North!" A voice spoke. The ice duo turned around to see the Northuldran Leader and King Reunard Talking,

"J-Jack...?" Elsa voice shivered, Jack turned around... Elsa was freezing? "Its So... Cold..." she was about to fall down like she just ran around the whole world, Jack rushed over to her quickly and took her into his arms, "Hey! Hey! Its okay... stay with me Els" he tried to comfort her

"Let's not discuss this here, Let's way at noon, at tea, find a solution", "Very Well... Now if excuse me I must continue" The animated northuldran leader went over and grabbed some sort of candle, Reunard frowned and Unsheathed his Sword,

"NO!"

___________________________

Writer: Hey Guys!!! Im Back! Miss me? Im joking, anyway so I have a chapter in mind that will be released tommorow, this will be an "outtake chapter"

Jack: An Outtake Chapter? What?

Writer: Well you see Jack, I was planning to call the Chapter "Gonna Get This Right" This chapter is actually based on the Deleted song on Frozen 2, "Get This Right" This Song was made before the plot of frozen 2 changed, this is when Kristoff was a Lord of Arendelle, and wanted to propose to Anna after Dinner, and then they went to the Arendelle Garden, so kristoff can try to propose, then he sings about that he wants to do everything to perfect for her.

Elsa: That sounds like that would be an interesting chapter!

Writer: You know it! Anyway thats all! Hope you enjoyed the chapter, if so leave a vote, comment, share and many more to support the story! And if you have any advice for me, Elsa, Jack, and the Rest of the Guardians Chamber! Email me or Write a comment down below! Thank you so much for reading again and...

Everyone: Believe It Or Not Your A Guardian Too!!! Bye Guys!!! 👋