Part 26: The Next Right Thing (Finale)

...

"Which blacky tunnel do we choose?" Olaf said happily walking with Anna through a very dark cave. After Elsa threw them on an Ice boat to get to Jack, on there way down was inconvenient, landing in a body of water. On there way they accounted with many things... Earth Spirit, Waterfall, This Place, you name it.

"Olaf Wait...!" Anna yelled passing through tight rocks. What did they get themselves into...? Just as then a flurry of white snowflakes flowed in getting in front of the Snowman and Ginger, It landed shaping the form of two humans.

it showed, A man lying on the floor doing some sort of prayer, and the other... Rising the sword ready to attack him. Anna came up standing right next to Olaf. "Let's not discuss this here Let's, way at noon, at tea, find a solution No! ~ You see, the Dam will weaken their lands So they will have to turn to me King Runeard, the Dam is hurting the forest!" Echoes came as soon as they shifted.

"Elsa's found it..." Anna muttered under her breath. "What is it?", "The truth about the past... That's my grandfather Attacking the Northuldra leader Who wields no weapon... The Dam wasn't to gift of peace It was a trick." The Strawberry blonde realized, "But thats everything Arendelle stands for...", "It does, doesn't it...?" She sat down with a Face of despair. "I know how to free the forest, I know what we have to do..." Olaf came right next to her; trying to comfort her.

 "Why do you say that so sadly?" "We have to break the Dam... But Arendelle will be flooded. That's why everyone was forced out To protect them from what has to be done." The Snowman stood back in shock. "Oh Are you okay?", "I could really use a bright side..."

"Ohh Uhh... Turtles breath out of there butts..." Anna snickered slightly hearing the snowman's react, "And I see a way out!" Olaf pointed happily, "I knew I could count on you...", "Come on" Olaf helped Anna up and walked closer to the light tunnel, "We need to get to that platform and... Olaf?" 

She turned around to see Olaf... He was Flurrying? "I'm flurrying? Wait, no, that's not it I'm flurrying, away... The magic in me is fading?", "What?" Anna said confused, "I don't think Elsa is okay I think... She may have gone too far...", Olaf fell down on a small rock "Anna I'm sorry.... You're gonna have to do this next part on your own Okay?",

Anna kneeled down "Wait, come here I've got you.." She embraced the snowman in her arms, she was on the brink of crying, she had already lost so much... Jack and Elsa are nowhere to be found, and proclaimed her sister to be dead from Olaf's perspective. And now losing her warm snowman?

"Hey Anna I just thought of one thing that's permanent..." he said weakly but trying to keep rising a smile, the permafrost was wearing off fastly; as he continued to flurry. "What's that...?" Anna choked on tears.

"Love" Olaf kept the smile, The Ginger was at the tip of bursting out crying, "Warm Hugs...?", "I like warm hugs..." They held each other close as snowflakes emerged from the snowman's body, they both stayed quiet as the darkness around the cave surrounded them...

...

...

...

As Is The Final Day Of Earth Has Arrived...

_____________________________

*5 hours later, same cave*

I've seen dark before
But not like this
This is cold
This is empty
This is numb
The life I knew is over
The lights are out
Hello, darkness
I'm ready to succumb

I follow you around
I always have
But you've gone to a place I cannot find
This grief has a gravity
It pulls me down
But a tiny voice whispers in my mind
You are lost, hope is gone
But you must go on
And do the next right thing

Can there be a day beyond this night?
I don't know anymore what is true
I can't find my direction, I'm all alone
The only star that guided me was you
How to rise from the floor
When it's not you I'm rising for?
Just do the next right thing
Take a step, step again
It is all that I can to do
The next right thing

I won't look too far ahead
It's too much for me to take
But break it down to this next breath
This next step
This next choice is one that I can make

So I'll walk through this night
Stumbling blindly toward the light
And do the next right thing
And with the dawn, what comes then?
When it's clear that everything will never be the same again
Then I'll make the choice
To hear that voice
And do the next right thing