I'll Make a List [2]

The next day, I walked into class and sat down in my seat. Soon enough, the classroom is crowded and noisy. Today was the sports festival and I was more than ready. Recently that Deku has been getting closer and closer to Shoto.. My eyebrows furrowed as I silently hit my fist on the desk.

It was now already Deku's turn to go against Shoto. I was looking forward to this, from Shoto's fight with Sero, I was very impressed. I acted like I didn't care as I watched, suddenly getting triggered from what Deku decided to spout.
"IT'S YOUR POWER TODOROKI!" He yelled from his weakened state, gripping his broken fingers. "NOT HIS!" He finished, Todoroki's body spewing into hot red flames. I sat on edge in my seat at the stadiums. 

After the fight was over, I was walking through the halls, getting ready for my fight with Shoto. I really wanted to see that fire again. I daydreamed about when half of his shirt burnt off. Those muscles, I felt like I was drooling by now. I shook out of my trance and checked the time. Almost time. I did some stretches, walking out the room to get ready to walk out onto the battle arena.

Present Mic announced, "the next battle will be Shoto Todoroki VS. Katsuki Bakugo, 1st years Class 1-A! Two of the strongest in this festival, who will make it to 1st place?!" He basically screamed into the mic. I smirked, as we both walked out onto the arena. A drop of sweat rolled off my palm to the concrete ground.

The fire at the corners of the arena flared before going out and we were announced to start. He kept throwing his ice at me, but all I wanted was his fire, why won't he give it to me?!
"YOU GIVE THAT DEKU BASTARD YOUR FIRE, BUT NOT ME?!" I shouted, blasting my way towards him with my hands behind me, shooting out explosions. Soon, all I saw was blue crystal. Shit, he blocked me with his ice. I put my hands in front of me, blasting my way through the ice, soon making my way.

I was fuming with anger by now as I moved my hands and explosions in a way that let me spin, explosions and smoke all around me. This was one of my special moves, Howitzer Impact. Before I reached Shoto, I let out two huge explosions from both palms that connected and made one gigantic explosion. At first, all that is seen is smoke. I walked over to Shoto who was laying on his ice, not moving. I grabbed him by his shirt collar. "Hey!" I yelled. "This isn't over, you never used your fire!" I was getting angry.
"COME ON, GET UP ALREADY! FIGHT ME!" I felt woozy, I recognized the pink smoke. Midnight. I fell over, right on Shoto.

I woke up later in the waiting rooms

I woke up later in the waiting rooms. I shook my head, still feeling a little woozy and dizzy. I got up and walked out, into the stadiums where the quote on quote Bakusquad was. All Might came out of nowhere and began to drag me.
"What the fuck, let me go!" I pushed on All Might's hand. "You won First Place, Young Bakugo. You'll be celebrated." He kept walking and I was stunned. "I DID NOT WIN!" I shouted.
"What do you mean, Young Bakugo?" All Might was confused. "HE DIDN'T USE HIS FULL POWER! THAT'S NOT A WIN FOR ME! IT'S HALF ASSED! I WILL NOT WIN FROM AN HALF ASS FIGHT!" I screamed, trying to tug away. "I'm sorry, Young Bakugo, but you have to attend."

Soon, the podiums were raising from out the ground. I was clamped on the back of the podium, my hands locked up so I couldn't explode. A muzzle covered my mouth from yelling and screaming curses. I huffed loudly through the muzzle, my eyebrows as furrowed as they can get. [A/N: yes ik this isn't how he acted in the anime, but this ain't the anime, now is it?-] All Might walked up to me, trying to place the medal over my neck. I tried to prevent him from giving me that dumb ass medal, but he managed to get it on.

I let out muffled growls under the muzzle as I stared at the cheering crowd. I huffed, looking next to me see bird brains. He got third. I'm sure that glasses guy got third as well. I look to the other side of me, seeing Shoto. My cheeks flush a not very obvious pink as I stared at him. I remembered when his shirt half burned off, I felt my eyes roll up in pleasure of the view. I shook my head and looked away.

After the dumb medal ceremony, these dumb chains and muzzle were still on me as I was once again in the waiting room. I stared at the table, until I heard the door open. I looked over to see Shoto. He walked over, grabbing my face gently. My eyes widened. What was he doing?! He unclipped the muzzle and I was a bit upset it wasn't anything more. He then got down, using a key to take off the giant lock on my hands. It fell off and rubbed my wrists.

He just stared at me and I stared back. "Thanks.." I muttered. He seemed to have cracked a small smile. "You're welcome." He turned around and left. I blushed crazily. That was so awkward! I got out a piece of paper, and a pen. I thought about all the people who seemed to like Shoto. I'll Make a List. Then, I could go ask people about how they think about Shoto, and if they like him or not. I DID say, I'd even step into murder..