Make Him Mine [4]

I was back in my dorm room by 1 in the morning. I didn't get much sleep though, so I decided to act sick to miss school. 3 day weekend for me I guess.

After school, I was at my desk, studying things to get myself caught up. I heard a knock at the door, getting up and seeing who it was. Shoto stood at the door, giving a small wave. "Sh- Icyhot? The fuck you want?" I asked, almost saying his first name. "I wanted to check on you, Bakugo. You were out sick, right?" He was still in his U.A uniform. My cheeks heated up a bit, he thought about me! I nodded. "I'm fine."

"Are you sure, Bakugo? I want to help if I can." I decided to make use of his company. I shuffled a bit, my shoulders going up. "I.." I faked to stutter. "I don't wanna talk about it in the corridor.." I looked up at him, he quickly nodded and I let him in. I sat down on my bed as he sat in my desk chair. I patted the spot next to me for him. He sat there and I hugged him. "Are you okay, Bakugo? Does something hurt?" He rubbed my back soothingly. "I.. I had a horrible nightmare last night.. And I.." I acted scared. "I don't ever want it to actually happen." I made myself cry, sniffling.

He lifted my chin up, making my cheeks heat up more. "It's okay, Bakugo. You can tell me, I'm here for you." He pulled me back into his embrace. I'll Make Him Mine.. He's so sweet, he cares about me! Even if it was just a nightmare. "Shoto.." I mumbled, he looked down at me. "You say something, Bakugo?" I shook my head. I pulled away from him, looking down at the ground. He put his hand on my back. "Something wrong?" He asked.

"Do you have anyone you have a crush on?" I kept my eyes on the floor. He looked a bit shocked. "Well.. I don't really know if I like this person or not. I'm still trying to figure it out." I looked up at him. "Can you tell me who it is?" He shook his head. "I don't feel comfortable with sharing it with anyone.." I put my hands on his shoulders. "That's okay! Really, it's okay. I'm not comfortable with sharing those things as well." He nodded, then remembering something it seemed. He frowned.

"Yaoyorozu wasn't at school either." I felt my stomach tighten. "Probably one of her girl buddies went to check on her? Or she just decided to visit home. Could be anything, really." He nodded. "You're right. She's strong, so I'm not all that worried. School was a bit lonely without you there, Bakugo." I could tell my blush was visible with the concerned look he gave me. He put his palm on my forehead, raising my spiky bangs. "Do you have a fever, your face is red!" He slid his hand off my forehead and on my head to hold my bangs down.
He kissed my forehead, my eyes widening, my mind going crazy. He let go of my bangs, looking at me. "Are you okay, Bakugo? Sorry, that was sudden. But the skin of your lips is the most sensitive. My mother used to check me for a fever that way. I'm sorry if you were uncomfortable with it." He looked away. "I-It's fine.." That time, I didn't even mean to stutter.

He got up, walking up to me, grabbing my arms. "Put your arms around my neck." I obeyed and did as I was instructed. "Wrap your legs around my waist as well." I gently put my legs around his waist as he grabbed my thighs and positioned me on him. I hid my crazy blushing face in the crook of his neck as he lifted me off the bed and walked out the dorm room. "I'll take you to my room, I have medicine there." I slightly nodded. 

He sat me down on his bed as he rummaged through drawers before walking over to me with a little cup with purple liquid in it. "Sorry, I only have grape flavour. If you need water to get rid of the taste after, I can give you some ice to suck on." He gave me the little cup and I drank it, giving it back. He put it down on the counter. "Do you need something to get rid of the taste?" I nodded. He put his hand on my chin, pulling our faces inches away. I felt like I'd pass out from my body overheating. He opened my mouth, his finger helping keep it open.
He put his tongue into my mouth as an ice cube slipped off his tongue and onto mine. He took his finger out my mouth, sitting down next to me. I covered my mouth as I sucked on the ice cube. "Sorry.. That's the only way I know to make ice cubes." He looked at the floor.

"I'm fine with it." I almost mumbled. I could see him smile at me when he thought I couldn't since I was looking at the floor. He did the same procedure with picking me up. I rested my chin on his shoulder as he walked me back to my room. Raccoon walked past us, purposely whistling, winking at me. I scoffed, hugging my arms around Shoto's neck like I owned him.

He lied me down on my bed, lining my head gently with the pillow, putting the covers over me. "Get some rest so the medicine can kick in. If you have another nightmare, you can come to my room." I nodded, thanking him. He turned off the lights and locked my door before leaving.
I smiled to myself. We basically made out! I squealed quietly, laying on my side to go to sleep.