One down, Nineteen To Go [3]

Tits (Momo Yaoyorozu)
Shitty nerd (Izuku Midoriya)
Raccoon eyes (Mina Ashido)
And some other extras from other classes.

I looked at the list, marking off Raccoon eyes. I'll just tell her. She's in my "squad" after all. I click the pen before standing up and walking to my dorm. Before I went to my dorm, I knocked on Mina's door. She opened the door. "Oh, what're you doing here, Bakugo? You don't ever come to my dorm!" She opened the door for me to walk in. I walked in and sat in a chair at a desk in her dorm. She sat on her bed across from me, "what do you need? Must be a reason for coming to MY room." She giggled, crossing her legs.

"Look, I need you to stay away and quit crushing on that icyhot bastard." I furrowed my eyebrows, looking her dead in the eyes. She giggled mischievously. "Someone got a crush on Todoroki?~" She teased. I flipped her off. "Don't worry, I just think he's hot, I wouldn't date him though." I looked at her. "I'll kill anyone who tries to flirt or get with him." I narrowed my eyes. She giggled again. "Sure, you will!" I rolled my eyes, getting up and walking to the door.

"That's all you wanted to tell me?" I nodded. "Alright, goodnight Bakugo!" I walked out the dorm and headed towards my dorm. I narrowed my eyes at the other names. There was at least 20 names on the list. "I'll go on a Killing Spree." I whispered aloud to myself. It was 10:45 P.M at night, so everyone was asleep. I quietly walked out my dorm, heading to the kitchen and grabbing the sharpest knife. I walked back to my room after cleaning it off, and replacing it with an identical knife. "I'll save good ol' Deku for last.." I mumbled, going to my closet and changing into an all black, baggy outfit with a black cap and mask. 

I walked to Ponytail's dorm, knocking on the door first. She answered and greeted me. "Why're wearing so much black, Bakugo?" She questioned. "I didn't want anyone to see me coming here, but I need help and your help exactly." She nodded, going into her dorm to change into a better suiting outfit and followed me to my house. Luckily, my parents are on a business trip and won't be back until a month or more. I locked the door behind us, grabbing a blanket and covering her whole body so she couldn't use her quirk.

I slammed her on the ground head first, blood running down her forehead. She stopped moving and squirming as I dragged her roughly up the stairs, hearing her head thump on each step, only making the bleeding worsen. I threw her into an unused room, turning on the lights and slamming the door. I kept the blanket on her as I taped her whole body to a chair, in case the blanket didn't cover some spots. I sat in the corner, playing on my phone until she woke up.

"W-Where am I?" She looked around, spotting me. "Bakugo! Why am I here, and taped up to a chair!" I put my phone on the ground, walking up to her and punching her across the face. "Keep your damn voice down before you don't have a choice to keep down!" I whisper shouted. She gulped, seeing how serious I was. I put my hand on her neck, giving a small squeeze. "Tell me, do you have any crushes?" She looked at me dumbfounded. "Be honest and answer quickly!" I smacked her.

She looked at me, fear in her eyes. "I.. I do." I smirked. "How many? And who are they?" She struggled to find words. "Just one.." She went silent after that. I lifted my knee, bashing her head onto my knee. "Answer the full question, bitch!" I almost screamed. "T-Todroki-Kun!" I let go of her throat. "You think he'd like you? He never would." I went up to her ear, pulling the knife out from my baggy hoodie, lining it up with her stomach. "I'll make him mine, make him love ME." She trembled in fear. I pulled the knife away from her, raising up and facing her.

"Do you know why this is happening?" She shook her head. I smirked, 'course she don't. I got the crumbled paper with my kill list, showing it to her. "Everyone on this list shall die. They'll never have Shoto. He's MY Senpai." I dropped the paper. "Goodnight." I grabbed the knife, clutching the handle in my hand. I taped her mouth before I did anything, so nobody could hear her muffled screams.

I quickly shoved the knife through the tape and into her stomach. I left it in there, looking at the back of the chair, seeing the tip of it stabbing through. "Straight through!" One of my eyes widened bigger than the other. I laughed psychotically as I watched her take her last breaths before her head limped down. I took the knife out, watching the blood spit out from the wound. I giggled, shoving my hand into the wound, soon finding her heart. I pulled it out, laying it on the floor for now. Blood covered the floor.

"I didn't know how much fun this would be." I smiled widely, cutting the tape off of her dead body and shoving the body into a black trash bag, putting it in another corner of the room. I got a separate bag, putting the dead heart into it. I'll clean up before it stains. I went to my room, changing my outfit as I put the bloody black clothes into the washer to wash the blood off. "One down, Nineteen To Go." I laughed at myself, walking back to the room with heavy duty cleaning supplies.

After I finished cleaning the blood, I grabbed the paper and knife, setting them on my dresser in my room. I went down to the washer, taking the clothes out and putting them into the dryer. I sighed, marking Ponytail off my list. I sat on my bed, playing on my phone as I waited for the clothes to finish drying.