Episode 7 - Coronation: Part 2

Warnings: I don't own the rights to any of the characters from the hit TV show "Charmed" or the storylines related to the show those rights belong to original creator Constance M Burge.

15+ Moderate/Graphic Displays of Violence, Sexual Innuendos, Witchcraft and Potentially Triggering Scenes.

"Hear these words hear my cry. Spirit from the other side come to me I summon thee. Cross now the great divide." Drake chanted while alone in his bedroom in the Underworld before Eve appeared in a series of dark orbs.

"Drake you shouldn't be able to summon me so soon." Eve told her son before looking around and realizing where she is. "Why are you summoning me from the Underworld?"

"Luckily the darker side of magic has way less rules in fact I'm yet to come across a single rule actually." Drake admitted to his mother.

"Drake you shouldn't be touching any of the dark arts it darkens your soul." Eve warned him.

"Well somebody's definitely changed her ways since trying to have me possessed by a shadow demon." Drake joked with her.

"Trying to turn you evil, was my greatest mistake and it took me far too long to realize it." Eve explained to him. "It took me decades to realize it, but I know now the Underworld isn't a place for anyone to live their life it's funny how death enlightens you."

"Well sorry mum but you're a little late for warning me about this place considering I'm about to become the new source of all evil." Drake revealed to a horrified Eve.

"No, Paul and Pan can't be allowing this, Drake being the source is the thing that killed me that ruined everything for me." Eve told her son. "It took me from you and everything that mattered to me. If you do this, you are literally throwing your life away and I want so much better for you than that."

"Don't worry mum I don't intend on being the source for long." Drake replied making his mother even more scared for his future.

"Please go ahead and explain to me why the hell you orbed us on to the top of a freaking bridge?" Pan screamed at Quinn as she, him and Paul orbed on to the top of the San Francisco golden gate bridge. "Don't tell me you're against us now too."

"Of course, not you guys are my family above all else." Quinn replied to her. "P3 and the Halliwell Manor would be the first place the elders, your family, Lacey or Drake would look and then they'd try to stop us again."

"Quinn's right Drake seems to have everyone on side for his terrifying plan that nobody will explain to me." Paul told Pan, defending Quinn's decision.

"Yeah the way Melinda was speaking had me truly terrified." Quinn revealed.

"Wait so our mother is on this too?" Pan scoffed. "Of course, she bloody is."

"The only option we have now is to go to the Underworld and stop my son's coronation I'll understand if you guys don't want to join me on this frankly suicidal mission." Paul told them both.