Mikaelsons

"Get up (Y/n)" I grumble and pull the blankets over my head.

"Five more minutes Damon" I mumble to my best friend, snuggling back into my pillow.

I felt something land on my head. I peel the blanket back and see a pair of clothes.

"Not an option, now get up" he said and I sighed, pulling the clothes off my face and glaring at him.

"Why do I have to get up at.." I trail off looking at my clock. "6:30 am!?"

"Because I felt like it" he smirked devilishly.

"And we have to meet with Elena and Stefan" he shrugged casually. "Now up."

"Alright alright geez I though my mum died already" I grumbled, getting out of bed.

"Just get ready grumpy, I'll be downstairs" he chuckled and I shook my head.

I got changed into the clothes Damon chucked me.

*Your outfit*

*Your outfit*

Once changed I walked downstairs to see Damon drinking bourbon.

"Already starting?" I asked humorously and he chuckled.

"Who's the mum now?" He asked sarcastically.

"Ha ha very funny" I replied dryly.

"C'mon lets go" he said and I nodded, getting in his blue 1969 Chevy Camaro Convertible.

I watched the Salvatore house shrink as we drove further from my precious bed. I turned to Damon and sighed.

"So is Stefan meeting us there?" I asked and he nodded.

Timeskip to Elena's house

I got out of Damon's car and walked through the doors of Elena's house, not waiting for the annoying Salvatore.

"Hey Elena" I smiled and she returned the gesture, hugging me.

"Hey Stefan" I smiled, hugging my second best friend.

"Hey (Y/n)" he smiled.

Damon then walked through the door.

"Why didn't I get a hug?" He pouted and I glared at him.

"Because you woke me up at an ungodly hour" I said and he shrugged.

"Had better things to do then sleep" he said and I glared.

"Yeah well I like my sleep" I snapped and he smirked.

"You have all eternity to sleep idiot" he said and I growled, knowing he was right.

"How are you two best friends? All you ever do is argue" Stefan said.

"100 years of bonding" I shrugged, going over and sitting on Elena's bench.