The Following Day

After the dance was done I walked over to the drink stand, grabbing another champagne, since I couldn't find bourbon, and sipping it.

The evenings almost done and I don't know how many of these drinks I've had but it's enough to be buzzed, considering vampires can't get drunk.

I heard a commotion outside and saw Elijah race inside, compelling everyone to leave.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Your best friend happened. Snapped Kol's neck" I gasped slightly.

"Bloody idiot" I mumbled. "I'll leave then."

"Actually I was hoping you could calm Kol down when he wakes, I know he'll try going after Damon" Elijah said.

I thought about it for a moment, though my head was spinning slightly.

"Ugh fine" I sighed, walking behind Klaus who was halling his brother up the stairs.

"What are you doing (Y/n)?" He asked and I sighed.

"Elijah asked me to keep an eye on Kol when he wakes up" I informed and Klaus nodded.

"Well the house will be empty, just so you know" he smirked and left.

I rolled my eyes at the hybrid and sighed, sitting on a chair beside the bed and waited for the original to wake up.

Timeskip to Kol waking up

"WHERE IS THAT SALVATORE! IM GOING TO KILL HIM!" Kol roared, bolting upright in his bed.

"And there goes the peaceful silence" I sighed, turning to Kol.

I don't know why but he used his vamp speed to push me against a wall, holding my throat.

"W-What a-are yo-u doi-ng?" I asked through struggled breathes.

He then looked into my eyes and released his grip, making me gasp for air.

"What the fuck, bloody idiot" I mumbled.

"Sorry" he said shortly and I sighed.

"Well now that your awake I will be leaving" I said walking to the door and opening it.

Though it was only ajar when Kol sped over and closed it, his arm reaching over my shoulder and his warm breath fanning on the back of my neck.

"Where are you going?" He asked in that deep voice, making me melt slightly.

"Uh now that your awake I can leave" I stated, trying to keep my cool facade.

"What if I don't want you to leave?" He asked.

"I don't care" I said and Kol spun me around, looking deep into my (e/c) irises.

"You don't?" He asked seductively and I gulped.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he smirked.

"Oh darling I'm sure you know" he purred, still staring into my eyes.

I gulped again but didn't break eye contact. I must admit that I was feeling slightly aroused.

Within an instant he clashed his soft, plush lips onto mine. It was rushed and passionate but felt good nonetheless.

He pushed me against the door and grabbed my thigh, holding it against his waist as the make out session heated up.

I jumped slightly and he took the hint, wrapping his muscular arms around my thighs, not breaking the rough kiss.