Chapter 1

A week past by after the final year which will known to be new year, another day saved again. I looked at the gang about their good work or Honey Lemon returned a kid to it's mother. Before we leave, Baymax mentioned something from the far distance. "Baymax?" I asked. "I have located the patient." He said. "Baymax, lead the way." I said. We all ride on Baymax before we fly away far from San Frantokyo.

*Timeskip*

We had made to an unknown city which no one knows where it come from. "Baymax, take a settle." I said. We landed in the woods next to the lake then we hop off Baymax. "Yeah, time to fight some crimes." Fred said doing a ninja pose and we but Baymax rolled our eyes (It's because Baymax doesn't have pupils to move.). We sneak through the woods for a few twenty seconds until, "Hey!" Someone yelled at us from the sky. They're were ten people in their hero suits and masks. The girl in a red suit with black spots attack us before we all attack. It's been ten minutes we're fighting, then the boy wearing glasses knocked my helmet off with his boomeranged horseshoe. I was so mean that he did it. I mentioned the white haired girl holding an umbrella staring at me. 'Did she have a crush on me or something in her mind.' I thought. It wasn't long until she stopped the fight. She ran to me and cupped my shoulders. "What do you want from me?!" I startled from the moment. "Are you Hiro Hamada?" She quickly asked while the others looked each other. "Yes? How did you know?" I asked. She has a depressing expression on her face. "Let us explain this." She said. "But before that, we had to clean ourselves up. And we're sorry that we attacked you six." The brown haired girl in a snake suit said. "Follow us." The boy wearing glasses said as he making a portal. "Woah." Fred said in surprise then we went to the portal to their city.

*Timeskip*

Me and the gang cleaned our suits afterwards then we sat at the lobby in some kind of a spaceship which is look like a castle. "So, what's this thing you're going to talk about?" Gogo asked to the white haired girl named Spacey in her civilian form and she explained. "Remember the time that the building at your school started on fire?" She questioned us. we nodded and told her about Callahan that he used the MicroBots to save himself. "Well, the thing is that, Callahan is not the only one who survived the fire." Spacey said and we surprised. "You mean that Tadashi's still alive?!" Honey Lemon asked and she nodded. "But how?!" I asked. "Let me show you." Spacey said as she get up. "Fluff, clockwise!" She said as her civilian turned into a rabbit typed suit. "Burrow!" She said as she making a portal. She told us to come with her to the portal and we did. We surprised after we went in the portal; there were many portals with many pictures around. I looked at one of the portals and I saw the image of San Frantokyo's future. In a while until someone grab my wrist. "Hey!" I said. "Don't touch the portal, or you will travel to the past, present, or future." Spacey said then she dragged me to the other side. "Okay, this is the one that I have to show you." She said as she touch softly to the portal. At the portal, we saw an image about Tadashi was in the burning building finding Callahan but some gas tanks might fall on him, then there was a portal behind him and the boy wearing glasses named Viral saved him before the building explode. We surprised about the moment. "You thought I was lying?" Spacey said then she swipe the portal to the present and we went out. "Fluff, counter clockwise." She said as she transformed back into a civilian form, then she walk to the exit door. "Hey, where are you going?" Gogo asked her. She told us to come with her again and we did again. It's been a while we walk down the street and we made to a some kind of hospital before we went in there. We walked through the hallway of the hospital then we stopped at the door 203. She looked at the window of the door then she signaling someone inside to come out. A girl from inside the room walked out of the door. The girl has black hair, freckles, right amber eye, left prosthetic eye with a scar, and wearing a choker on her throat. "What Space?!" She asked Spacey. Spacey looked at us then the girl joined and she gets it. "Oh, I see." She said and we just burst some laughs. "Haha, It's very funny, But I better go now to help Longg. See you guys later." She said. "You too Skyla." Spacey said. "Skyla? I like that name." Honey Lemon said about the girl's name. "I'm feeling a little nervous seeing him again." I said as I saw my hands are shaking a little bit. "Okay, wait here." She said then she went inside. We've waited about twenty five seconds until Spacey called us to get in. We walked through the door as I took off my helmet and looked down, then I stepped beside Spacey until I heard a familiar gasp. I look up and see Tadashi in his hospital gown, and bandaging on his head and his right cheek. I walk through and drop my helmet before I hug him tightly before ge hugged me back, and I burst out a tear that is runs down to my cheeks. "Tadashi, I missed you so much!" I said. "Me too Hiro." He replied. I can feel that the others hugging them too with their helmets off. We're in the middle of hugs until we heard some throat clearing. We released Tadadhi and we saw the doctor next to Spacey. "So, Mr. Tadashi Hamada, I presumed that your conditions were fully being well now, and that means you're free to leave." He said looking at the clip board. We've been excited for him to leave.

*Timeskip*

I thanked Viral teleported us home and we made to the Lucky Cat Café. Good thing that the Café is almost closed. We entered the door as the bell rings, and Aunt Cass saw us with Tadashi in the wheelchair. She surprised then she hugged him. She asked so many questions about how did he alive and he explained all. "I'm glad that you're back. Your brother missed you a lot." Aunt Cass said to him. And yeah, I really missed him a lot. "Well it's a good thing I clearly grabbed his clothes before getting back here." Fred said carrying a sport shoulder bag with him and put it on the table.

*Timeskip*

I was still up watching Tadashi sleeping in his bed at the divider, then my heart beating fast and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Do I have a crush on him? No, it can't be. Or maybe it does! I thought, then I brushed those thoughts away before went to bed.

Okay, so if you guys were curious what Spacey, Skyla, Viral, the brown haired girl in the snake suit, and the black haired girl in the red suit with black spots looks like, this is what they looks like.

I hope you enjoying this story.

~Toodles! ♥~