Chapter 2 (Late Valentines Day)

It's been eight weeks that we found Tadashi at the hospital of Garrison City. Spacey came to the nerd school for her college and We're glad that she will join us. Latey, we told Tadashi about everything before when we fight Callahan. I was staring at the ceiling at my bed curiously because tomorrow was Valentines Day and I don't know who will I give to. I got two lockets in case if Tadashi likes me back (It's because I like him, so I apparently gay.); at the left side of the lockets are photos of all of the gang including Aunt Cass and Mochi; at the other side was two pictures of us in the opposite lockets because the lockets has names on it. But maybe I think that he won't like me back, so I think that he likes Honey Lemon but she was dating Fred I guess (Author's note: Why, right? Because I don't ship Honeydashi or HoneyGogo.). I brushed out my thoughts and went to sleep.

*The Next Day*

Finally, Valentines Day came and I was very worried and nervous. I was at the nerd school with the gang in our class talking about the gifts giving to love ones. We went silence as the professor walk in. "Good morning students. I presumed that today's Valentines Day, right? I would prefer all of you would give your gifts to your love ones. Let's start with Elizabeth." He said. It's been forty five minutes that everyone gave their gifts especially Fred and Honey Lemon. "And finally, Tadashi. Would you please tell us your love one for today?" The professor said to Tadashi and he agreed. "So, my love one is technically different than girls. Since I'm gay, and I would prefer to a guy." He explained and I shocked because I tought of Honey Lemon but no. "Hhm, I see. Can you describe him?" The professor said then he continued. "His hair is raven black, brown eyes as mine, a minor than all of us here in this school, and he was related to bots." My heart sank while I was still shocked. "And who would that be?" The professor asked. "Let me show you." Tadashi said the last part before he get up of the chair and grab a bouquet with a note on it. He walked to the front corner of the room like were I was sitting. He walked very close then he gave the bouquet to me. I would be surprised that I can spread fade pink on my cheeks. I grab the note and read it.

Hiro,

You're curious why I like you, it's because years ago, you've been self sex at your bed calling my name while I was gone and I notice you when I was about to walked in our room. I know it's stupid for you but I can't brush it anymore. I really like you Hiro, for real. Now for my request…

Will you be the one for Valentines Day?

P.S. If you don't like me back, it's okay, I get it. You're not happy for this because of my thoughts.

I was surprised about it, then I smiled at him. I placed the bouquet and the note on my table and grab the gift box from my bag and give it to him. "Just in case." I explained. Tadashi open the box to see the lockets sitting on a soft leather that were jewelries were sitting on. He grab his locket and look at the pictures inside. "So, that's a yes?" He asked as the others were squealing and their phones out. I nodded and grab mine. "This will be our promise lockets." I said. Everyone in the class screamed and applause about the moment. "I must say, that was…uh…competitive." The professor said then the bell ring before everyone went out of the room.

*After school*

School's over and it's been a while Tadashi told me his feelings in front of everyone in class and I was worth it. Us and Spacey walking out across the bridge as we talked about today while Tadashi and I holding hands. "Okay, let me get this straight. Why don't you have gifts for today Spacey?" Gogo asked at Spacey. "That's because I'm still single since I refused to date with guys such as princes." Spacey explained and we just burst to laugh. As Tadashi abd I went home, we greeted Aunt Cass for a moment before going to our bedroom. "Hey, how can we tell Aunt Cass about this?" Tadashi asked. "I don't know 'Dashi, maybe let's forget this thing." I said. He kissed my neck and cuddled me before went to bed.