Chapter 5

Third person's POV

"Would you two promised that as marriage people that you have to spend the most of your lives until the end?" The priest asked to the grooms. "I do." They said in the sync. Then they kissed wearing the wedding rings.

*Sexual Warning in this one*

"Ahh~" Hiro moaned out as his husband thrusting him harder. "T-That's it…keep going!" He said in the pleasure way. "Ugh! Hiro…" Tadashi said panting then he continued thrusting him harder and harder that Hiro could scream.

*Two weeks later*

Hiro smiled as he stare at the stick. Positive. He get out of the bathroom to tell to his husband. "Dashi~" Hiro called him to get up of the bed. "Morning Sweetie. What is it?" Tadashi asked rubbing his eyes. Hiro showed him the positive stick and his eyes wide. He get up and hug Hiro happily as he swing him across. "I'm going to be a father!" He said with a wide smile.

*Two months later*

Hiro and Tadashi went to the doctor for appointment. It appeared in the ultrasound that there was small object through the screen. The boys were happy to be parents. They the showed the photo to Cass later and she's excited to be a grandaunt.

*Three months later*

Everything's ready. The crib, the clothes, and other stuff. Sometimes in the other way, Hiro always wearing Tadashi's used sweater to make him feel better when Tadashi's not around. "Hiro, do you have my sweater." Tadashi yelled from the laundry. "Oops." Hiro mentioned before he needs to go upstairs but got caught by his husband. "You shouldn't do that." He said. "But I wanted to do that when you're not around." Hiro respond and Tadashi sighed.

*Three months later*

"AAARRRGGGHHH!!!" Hiro screamed as he pushed. "You got this Hiro!" Tadashi said. "One last push and it's over!" The doctor said. Hiro pushed one last time with a loud scream then a crying sound echoed the room. The doctor cut the cord and give it to the nurse then wash the child and gave it to Hiro. "It's a boy." The nurse said as she gave the child to him. "Thank you." Hiro said. "Do you have any idea to give him a name?" Tadashi asked as he wiped his tears. "Yes. We'll named him Hugo. Hugo Hidashi Hamada." Hiro replied. "I love that." Tadashi said holding his arm.

*Five years later*

Hiro was at the kitchen washing the dishes until his five year old son Hugo ran and hugged him, Hugo came from his first day of school. "Hey Hugo. How's your first day?" Hiro asked as he wash his hands to get rid of the soap foam. "Great Mom! I also hangout with Lizzie and Robert!" Hugo replied (For your information, Lizzie was the daughter of Honey Lemon and Fred while Robert was the son of Gogo and Wasabi. And don't asked me why these guys were the things I picked.). Hugo ran up the stairs to put his bag there and change his clothes. Hiro was across the room cooking dinner until six o' clock.

*Several years later*

Hugo had his hands to his face as he crying while his grandaunt Cass hold his shoulder as she looked to the two coffins with the two brothers.

*Flashback*

Hiro and Tadashi was on their car on their way home from being the professors at SFIT, until a speeding car drove straight until it crashed to their car that gives a strong impact that blood and broken glass shattered.

*Present*

At the Lucky Cat Café, people's face has no happiness from what happened. Lizzie burst tears from her eyes as her little sister Lime tried to comfort her and Robert was drinking the tea to make it better while Hiro and Tadashi's friends are not happy about this. Honey Lemon cried as she took off her glasses and wiping her tears with a tissue while Fred hugged her, and Gogo and Wasabi were disappointed with their heads down, and Spacey was in the corner of the room not happy about the things she didn't deserved. In Hiro and Tadashi's room, Hugo lay on Hiro's bed with his face on the pillow. "It's okay Hugo. You know that they'll be here for you." Hugo muttered to himself. In the other hand, Hiro and Tadashi are smiled seeing that they had now a son. They intertwined their hands before fading away from their son.

Can they see through the wall between them?