Chapter 3

Tadashi and I had been dating for a month now and I was so happy that were together. We told Aunt Cass about this a few weeks ago and she accept the relationship. Five months passed and it's almost Pride month. We're at the café talking about the day will came while were having snacks and I was on Tadashi's lap. "Okay, so Tadashi and Hiro will have Gay shirt, Fred will have a Pansexual shirt, Honey Lemon will have a Demigirl shirt, Gogo will have a Agender shirt, and Wasabi and I will have Asexual shirt." Spacey said as Gogo blows her bubblegum. "I'm down for that!" Honey Lemon said. "Me too." I replied. "Here you go!" Aunt Cass said as she placed a basket full of pride macaroons. "Thank you!" We said in the sync. Each of the macaroons have types of pride flags; Gogo take the Agender which is black and white in horizontal with green in the middle; Fred take the Pansexual which is light blue at the top, yellow in the middle, and pink at the end; Wasabi and Spacey take the Asexual that is black at the top, few greys at the middle, and purple at the end; Honey take the Demigirl that was black at the end, grey next, pink at the third, and white at the middle; and Dashi and I take the Gay one which was rainbow colored. "That was so good!" Honey exclaimed as she ate half of her macaroon. I chuckled while I eat mine as one of Tadashi's arm crossed through my shoulders.

*Weeks later*

"What if the girls at school will find out?!" Tadashi said after we already wore our gay shirts. "Don't worry Dashi, this is going to be a lovesick surprise to them if we unbuttoned or unzipped our jackets." I said as I grab our jackets. We wear our jackets and we grab our pride flags. "Hey, before we leave, I have something for you. But please close your eyes first." Tadashi said. "Okay." I answered then covering my eyes with my both hands that I make sure that the flag won't pointed to my eyes. I can hear the floor creaks fading away before fading back. "Give me your left hand." He said and I did. Then there's something cold around my ring finger. "You can uncover your eyes now." Tadashi said. I took off my right hand from my eyes and I surprised there was a ring on my finger. "That will be the promise ring. We promise ourselves that we can't do something bad or separate apart until the end." He said as he showed me his promise ring. "Sure, I promise. Even Bot Fights, I won't do it." I giggled then we went downstairs and went out holding hands.

We made at school after riding on the motorbike and we make sure that our shirts were covered under our jackets. We went inside then we went to the lab were the gang are. "Hey Hamadas!" Spacey said as she waving at us. We walked to them and talk about the pride month parade. It's been a few minutes until the principal called all of us in the school for the parade and we all went out. It keeps me out of sight until our schoolmate Felicia came to greet tadashi. Felicia has brown hair as Spacey's cousin (which is known to be Viral), Deep blue eyes, albino pale skin with freckles, wearing the asexual dress, and Tadashi knows that she has a crush on him but she was blind that she didn't know about his and my feelings. Her acting like flirting at him makes us jealous. "Hey Tadashi." Felicia said to my BBBF (Big Brother Boyfriend). "Hey Felicia." Tadashi said in a deep disappointed voice. "So, what pride are you with your little brother?" She asked. "It's none of your business." He replied before grabbing my wrist and walk away, not long before she stopped us. "Come on, I really want to know." She said. "No Felicia. We can't do that." He responded as we walk to the other way and makes her confused but groaned badly while we ran towards the others to catch up.

*Timeskip*

The parade went well and we all raised our pride flags in the air as most of them waving. Most homos has gay flags that is covered over them but we didn't because it's our lovesick surprise. It's been thirty minutes until the student counselor vice president showed at one of the floats wearing Bisexual shirt and he announced. "Greetings to everyone in the parade! I assumed that most of you are homos, but that's okay for me!" He said and most people being gross to that announcement. "Would I minded if all of the homos will come to our float to know!" The vice president said and all the homos are come and jump on the float. Spacey told us to go there too and we did, as the girls including Felicia shocked. "How fascinating. You all are actually homos. Even these boys after all." He said looking at us. "Anyway, what pride are you both?" He asked. We took off our jackets and we showed him our gay shirts with a print that says 'Hidashi' on it. "Interesting." Said the vice president before he walked away. We all continued the parade until it's over and heading us home as Tadashi and I talked about our lovesick surprise to the people who has a crush on him.