!Message!

Warning!

Before reading further, do not entertain any messages that pop up on your screen. Either it may be an ad, a message from your friend, or family. Do not entertain their messages until you have finished reading the story. The messages that you might have received might not truly be what you think.

Also, while reading the story, please face the door, or window, or any opening. That way, anything that tries to come into the room, will sense you trying to watch them. They do not like being watched.

If you are confused on what to face, if there is a door and a window in between you, then place a mirror facing you. It can be of any size. Just as long as it is in front of you.

Be safe.

---------------------------

"Hey, did you hear of the rumors?"

"No! What is it?"

"Apparently there is this thing happening all over the school!
A person would randomly receive a message.
They will be sent of a picture of a girl standing far away in the playground."

"Her uniform would be all bloody. Her hair would be covering her entire face."

"So? That's it?"

"That's not all! You will be sent two more photos from the same number."

"After a few hours, there will be another message, but from the same number!!"

"This time, it's a second of photo of the same girl, but she is noticeably getting closer."

"And then you will be sent a new message. This time, she is actually so close to the camera!!! If you see her eyes, they say, that  she should will be walking on a fast pace, and go to wherever you are!"

"She will find you, without fail!!"

"Churches and rosaries can't stop her!"

"She will really... Hunt you down."

"Gross! That's so creepy!!!"

"Only God knows what happens to the people who got that message!"

1st message : 1st Picture
|Warned|

2nd message: 2nd Picture
|Danger!!!|

3rd message:  |DEADLY|

AVOID MESSAGES FROM MOBILE DEVICE AT THIS MOMENT.

PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR DEVICE AFTER RECEIVING THIS WARNING.

PLEASE FACE THE DOOR/WINDOW/ MIRROR FOR APPROXIMATELY, THREE MINUTES.

DO NOT BREAK EYE CONTACT.

REPEATING.

DO NOT ENTERTAIN ANY MESSAGES, AND TURN OFF MOBILE DEVICE IMMEDIATELY.

FACE DOOR/WINDOW/MIRROR FOR APPROXIMATELY THREE MINUTES. IT IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO NOT BREAK EYE CONTACT.

AFTER THE ADVICEED MINUTES, YOU MAY RESUME TO YOUR DAILY ACTIVITIES.

THANK YOU.