A/N and sneak peak

Don't mind the double A/N and chapter one... Its not showing up on my editing thing....

Ok so there is like no Valentino x Reader fanfiction besides one which is amazing it gave me inspiration to do this sooooo go check it out.

So someone mention this in my other book "Husk x Reader" about what we are. You can choose. Sometimes when the author tells us what we are and throws in a picture im not a fan of it. Sorry too people who do that I'm not hateing.

Uhhh its almost Valentines day so theres that.

Maby after this book I will make a
Vox x Reader for y'all. :3

Also thank you for all the kind support love you all <3

Here is the sneek peek-

I make my way to the first floor. I was about to get into the lobby until I saw THEM. Britney and her snobby friends were there. I don't know if they were waiting for me or not. I sure hope they weren't. Since they were in the lobby I had to take the back part of the building. While I was going to do that one of her "friend's" spotted me. This is where it all went downhill.
.
.
.
You looked through the summoning demon pages. Then you see one. Its a step by step how to. It says you can ask it what ever you want and it will grant your wish. You didn't read it any further. You god a piece of paper and penile and who wrote down everything you need to know for thsi. If It can get me what I want. I can ask it for money to help my parents live. I have to take this chance.
.
.
.
You look up at the mysterious figure in front of you. For someone who was sitting he was taller then you.

Comeing soon on Valentines Day 2/14/2020