chapter 8

A/N AHHHH I LOVE THIS PICTURE. it reminds me that people are weak on there own, but it your with others you stand a chance. I love this tho!!!!! <3

Edit: so my phone kept auto correcting my words so it put caller not collar ;-; Q&A is still a thing btw

Valentino growled at his phone. "He better not be out again" he said in a firm tone.

You on the otherhand was looking around. Mostly to escape, but to do that you need to know your surroundings first. The was a bar with many different liquos and cheep booze. The was no demon behind the counter just polished glass bottles and a faint smell of blood. You continued to look around. You see the main area werw Valentino is and to the side from him was a large window showing the city.

It was a little high so you had to clime on a chair to see the sights. You felt like a little kid again.

You look down to see many demons walk the streets. So part of you thought it was beautiful but you brushed that thought. How can hell be beautiful?

What do you know?

What did you know after all you are just a human. You haven't been in many places yet. So yes, what did you know. Nothing-

(Ok so on roblox Ddopt Me is getting hacked or it is. Its early in the morning to like 7:07 3/5/2020)

You got off the chair and started to look around and until you spot an air vent. It looked big enough for you to fit in. Now that you might have found a place to escape. You have to figure out were that air vent goes. For all you know that air vent could be a maze and you could get lost then die. You shivered at that thought.

You wanted to get a closer look. Ypu made sure that Valentino wasn't looking. Then you made your move. Moving swiftly but quietly. After dodging many obstacles you made it to the air vent. It was by the floor and a perfect fit for you. Now that you have found you escape what happens after you escape...

You will be stuck im hell for all of eternity with NO ONE, also Valentino is behind you.

All of eternity- wait Valentino is behind me? You look behind to see Valentino behind. He wasn't mad. Thank goodness. He grabs by the side and picks you up like a child.

"Me and You should hang out i have so demons you should meet" he said. He sounded happy. You want to yell at him to put you down but... The collar. You have to find a way to get it off.

"great" you said you a Bland sarcastic tone.

A/N why is this short because im addict to Roblox dragon adventures and adopt me. HELP IM GOING TO DIE. I have a plan its just that my mind won't let me execute it. Well I hope you enjoy this short chapter.

Should I do a lemon... I'm not a fan of lemons or smut. Just fluff. Maby I will spice things up. I will most likely not do it. But hey I might try... ;-; wait that sounds wrong

hi