Chapter 3

A/N ok so in trying to get as many chapters as I can down before it hits the
14th/Valentine's day :3

Y/N 2nd POV

You look up at the mysterious figure in front of you. For someone who was sitting he was taller then you, way taller then you. (your about as tall as Vaggie, and the scary part is, Valentino is like 11 feet tall O.o)

When he moved, you notice he has 4 ARMS?! What the Fuck this is getting weirder by the minute. But its hell so I must get used to it.

"Why hello there dear~" It spoke. He got up from the red-velvet couch. And walked over to you. Oh my god he is so fucking tall.

"U-uh" you couldn't say anything. He was a demon and your a human. Coincidence you think not.

He was the fist to speak "so your the human coming here. Im Valentino, but you can call me Val baby~" he sounded flirtatious.

He doesn't seem too bad... You don't think he would hurt you right?

"Uh- ok" you said. But he finished the sentence.

"Sir" he finished. He looked kind of annoyed in your view.

You didn't know how this was going to play out. So you did the best you can.

"Hmm, I wonder what demons do with human pets?" He said to him self putting a hand under his chin.

'Did he just say human pet!?' You thought to yourself. You were not ready for any of this, but at least your parents will live to see another day.

"This is going to be so good. I can dress you up like a doll. It will be so cute~" You think he's fan-girling to himself... "But first things first, we need to get rid of- erm this" he pointed at you.

"Y-you pointed at all of me" you said a little confused.

"Exactly baby~" he continued "your outfit choice is- lacking in A Lot of places." he said.
He grabbed your hand and walked to the door. Thats were the pink demon went.

You both went through the door. It was a fitting room. The was demons measuring other demons.

When we walked past so demons they all said something like "good afternoon val~" or "hello Val." The demon holding your hand must be very Popular in hell.

Then Valentino stopped which made you stop in your tracks to. A demon came up to us. It was a red female demon. She has curly long hair. She looked at Valentino then at you.

"Hey there Val~ is this your new pet I heard about?" She asked him. Then she lowered her self. Putting her hands on her knees.

"Yes It is. How did you know~" he replied to her.

"Word travels like wild fire, and I guessing your here for this one?" She said pointing at you.

"Yes and yes, this one need a new out fit. I can't have a pet looking like, This~" he pushed you forward A little.

She looked at me "hmm I have an Idea" she then looks at Valentino. "Since she's Your pet, do you want me to get it" she asked him.

He looked at me then at her "yes I do, I don't want any more problems like last time." he got serous.

Huh what problems? Last time? Should I be worried? I have so many questions.

"Don't worrie Val~ she will look like a doll in no time"

"I know I can count on you babe~" he said and blew me a kiss...

The red femme demon took my hand and dragged me on a platform. She took different long rulers. And checked me. I kind of felt like a model for at second.

"Perfect" she said to her self. "You're going to look just like a doll" she said to you happily.

She went away for alittle bit. This gave you time to look around. You saw many other demons. The room looks pink and red, and there were many picture everywhere. Some of them not that appropriate.

The demon girl came book holding some clothes.

(You can pick what every you want but the story will go by a dress. The dress can look like anything. Even trash bags for all I care ❤❤💙💙)

/time skip to after your done dressing up/

You come out of the fitting room. The red demon looks at you. Happy for what she did.

"Yes that is so cute. Well for human standard's, but over all It looks good" she looks all around you. "I can't wait for Call to see he pet in a dress" she was about to leave until she forgot something "Oh I can't forget about IT" she said grabbing something from a box. She took it out and it was a fucking caller. "This isn't just any caller. It's a shock caller, but I will lwt Valentino do the explains. She put the caller on you. She was kind of rough about it two. It matched you outfit. And it had a bell. You as if your a cat playing dress up.

She roughly grabed you hand and dragged you to Valentino. Some demons gave you stares all you did was look down.

The red demon opened the V.I.P. door to see Valentino on the couch with a margarita in hand.

"Vaaalllll~ she's ready" the red demon called out.

"Oh goodie lets see" the sets the drink down and walks up to her and you. "Aww look at the little mouse" he pinched you cheeks pretty. It kind of hurt.

Kill me please you thought to yourself. You were very uncomfortable. You felt like a child doing this. And this shock caller is not helping either.

"Oh and you added the caller, so now my little pet won't escape me~" he said putting a finger under your chin makeing you look up.

"Just as your asked" the red demon said.

Just then another demon came in. This time it was a blue male. "Sir are you ready for when they arrive"

Valentino looked at him "umm who?" He questioned.

"Um... L-lord Vox and Velvet" he said. He looks scared.

"Oh shit I forgot about them, I got caught up the little mouse~"he replyed "looks like I'm not the only one who will be introduced to you, sweet heart~"

A/N ok another chapter down um so yeah. I don't really know what to say, but hi...