chapter 10

A/N So I got a plot going I hope im able to establish it in this book ^^

3rd POV Limited-

"B-Boss are you sure doing this is a g-good idea" a rat said look up at his boss. This gang did something they might regret, but there Boss had a plan.

"Don't worry, I've got a plan. Valentino is a powerful Overlord, but if this plan goes accordingly, We well be the ones to rule." Boss said taking a puff of his cigar.

"I know, b-but he is really powerful Overlord and very persuasive too. Maby-" he was cut off by his Boss.

"You worrie to much Tick, he is only Powerful because of his followers, but when he's alone. There weak, thats when we strike and take him out." He said chuckling at his evil plan for power.

Tick still remains unconvinced. "B-but there's always someone there to protect them, h-how will get to him?"

He starts to chuckle "thats why we have bait. Our spy has seen how he acts around the Girl. She will be lovely Bait."

Tick Finnaly understands. The plan that's about to take action will turn everything upside down.

This is the notorious Rodent Gang. Full of, you guess it, Rotends. There Boss is, well named Boss. No one knows his real name, And he wants to keep it that way.

The rodent gang has been planing to take down a big and powerful Overlord. And seems as if Valentino was there target.
Most of there plans however, Where garbage and not worth even testing. But until the Girl joined the picutre. Things just got more Interesting.

Y/N 2nd POV

You where sitting in the back seat in one of Valentinos cars. The driver has not said a word and you havent either. Something was Wrong, but what?

They Betray~

You see Valentino's Hotel and you get ready to leave, but the Driver does not stop nor slow down. Something is not right.

You had to speak up "U-Um excuse me but, I think we just past-" you where cut off by the driver.

"Where not going there." He said smirking.

"But-" you tried to speak again, but alas you we again cute of.

"Just shut up" he said slightly annoyed.

You didn't say anything but sit back. Did Val want you at a different place?

Nope~

There it is again that voice. 'Who are you?'
You thought to yourself or them if They are listening.

You will know soon enough, but for now. Many things are about to unfold.

'What does that mean?' You asked.
No respond...
'Hey are you there? Hellooooo?'
Still no response. By that point you just gave up.

//Back at the Studio//

3rd POV Limited

Valentino was busy with his... affairs so he won't be at the Hotel. He called someone over.

"Yes val?~" A lady came up to him.

"Tell My hotel staff, to tell my little Y/N I won't be there tomorrow~." He said blowing a kiss at the demon.

"Right away baby~" she said going to the main phone and call the hotels staff.

One of the female Demons that was on top of Valentino spoke "Val~ are you going to be leaving?~" she said will a sad face.

"No no baby I'm here all night~" he said in a very seductive tone.

The female demon walked back to Valentino with a confused look. "Val, I called the Hotel Staff and they said she wasn't, in fact she never arrived". She said

Valentino looked up. "What? Thats impossible it's only a couple of blocks away." He said breaking his wine glass in hand. By then the other female Demons left not want to get involved with Valentino's work.

Something is not right. Is this Little Y/N's doing or- Val's thought was Broken when his phone rang. He lifted up his phone to see.

[UNKNOWN USER]

Back to Y/N

Y/N 2nd POV

You have been in the car for about 30 minutes, which was a lot longer then you thought.

Then pulled over to an abandoned warehouse. The driverstoped the car and turned back to you. "Get out now" he hatefuly said to you.

Don't-

You didn't want to anger him moreso you did what hime said. As you got out you where grabed very hard by an unknown Demon that loojs like a... squirrel? He wasn't the only Demon however. There where many more. Most of them with guns in hand and a cigarette in their mouth.they all looked like rodents. Is this the rodent gang.

Yup

'Wow you could of told me sooner?!'

But then it wouldn't play right.

'What does that me-'

"Hey are you listening?!" A mink like demon said.

"U-uh" you stuttered  not knowing what to say.

The mink Demon chuckled "pathetic, anyways Boss needs you for his plan."

"Thats right I do" a booming voice says behind you. You look back to see a big raccoon. He had a revolver in his pocket and a cigar in his mouth.

"W-What, I don't understand?" You said confused about everything.

The Racoon Began to laugh. It boomed over everything. "Of course you don't little human, It's simple where terminating Valentino and you are the bait." He said.

"J-Joke's on you he won't c-come after me" you said. Why would a Overlord such as Valentino rescue such a small pathetic thing such as your self.  It doesn't make sence right?

"Well isn't that depressing, he he trust me I know what I'm doing." He said walking around you. Analyzing you...

Man what a pervert

"He will come and then we will terminate him, ain't that right boys?!" He said as his voice boomed over the laughing and cheers.

"Uh no" was all you could say. You where going to be apart of a murder.

A/N ooOooooOo the plot thickens. Sadly though the book is about to cone to an end soon. *cry*

Edit, the hotel you where supost to stay at is not the happy hotel. Just to put that out there. Val owns this one.

Thank you for 202 follower uwu

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love you all <3

Word cound 1028