1

Laughter was echoing across the room as a group of teenagers, some of them drunk and some of them high on weed, while the rest relatively sober, were having fun playing one of the most favourite party games - dare or strip.

Local eighteen year-old player, a tall badass edgy male named Choi Soobin was sitting on the sofa, one chick clinging onto his side, while another one sitting in his lap.

He had the typical bad boy look - dark hair, emotionless and dominant expression and cheeky smile, but there was one feature that wasn't really so edgy on him but it still made all the girls fall for him immediately and that feature was the pair of two deep dimples in his cheeks whenever he curved his lips into a grin or a smirk.

Speaking of his famous smirk, one was momentarily lingering on his lips and his hand would occasionally slap the chick in his lap's thigh, or the other one's ass.

He was extremely famous for making people fall for him so easily, it was enough for him to just wink at a girl and she waa already at her kneees for him. It was that simple.

But the thing was, he always throws his 'victims' away right after he played with them enough.

Whether it was girls or boys he did not care, as long as the person was pretty submissive, attractive and naive enough to fall for a jerk like him. But he was really handsome and no wonder everyone had a thing for him.

In fact, he wasn't always like that. But that was a different story to tell another day.

Soobin's cold-as-ice eyes hypnotised the glass bottle as it very slowly stopped spinning, literally in snail tempo and its throat pointed at one of his long legs which were spread a bit so the chick could find a good spot to sit on and not right on his.. well.., crotch.

Soobin let out a quiet groan mixed with a hiss and very evidently annoyed tone as he had tossed the chick to the side like she was some sort of a bag with potatoes, making her squeal and fall on top of the other girl that had been clinging onto his biceps before.

"Jeez, just get it over with already."

Soobin's cold and deep tone didn't surprise anyone, the girls even squealed from how obsessed they were with the guy.

Soobin did not care about anything pr anyone at all at that particular party, but his handsome features were still a blessing for everyone's soul like they always were.

"I dare you to get a random teacher from our school fired this year. You have no time limit or exactly set which teacher, that's up to you. But I recommend you do it as soon as possible."

Few people let out gasps. They knew the dark-haired guy who gave the dare was a bitch but no one expected him to step this far.

But the question was, was it a though dare for Soobin? Well, of course not. It was clearly a challenge for him, but still it wasn't anything him and his seductive character couldn't handle.