2

Yeonjun's heart was beating so fast, to the point his chest ached. His breath was far from steady and somewhat light, an anxiety attack merrily taking over his whole body as in to have him feel like fainting every next second.

He watched the blonde boy interact with the giant, they laughed together and the next moment, two pairs of eyes met. The teacher felt his pale face suddenly flushing bright red just from the eye contact so he quickly looked away before he could actually end up somehow embarrassing himself in front of the guy.

He had no idea, why he was reacting to him that way and hence, he did not like it whatsoever. In fact, he hated it. He wished that damn guy could just disappear and return from where he came. Because just like people say; what eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't grieve over.

Minutes later, students were already seated in their seats and the bell finally rang in everyone's ears, it echoed in yeonjun's mind as if it was an empty cave, a whole set of shivers ran down his spine.

So he cleared his throat to draw the students' attention and he cracked a broken smile when everyone actually stopped talking and reverted their sights towards the teacher.

Most of the students were the same ones from the last year. However, there were a few more additions who decided to change their major, including the twisten newbie, Choi Soobin.

The teacher took a deep breath before speaking up.

"Hello, my dearest students. Welcome to your last, senior year, the most important time of your high school life. You're graduating very soon and I'm very pleased that this many people decided to choose literature as you major, it really makes me proud as a passionate lover of all forms of written art."

Yeonjun said and he cracked another smile towards his students, really knowing his way with words.

Soobin, who was sitting in the back, right next to Beomgyu, who was once again dealing with his phone rather than listening to Mr Choi, leant to his neighbour with a slick smirk plastered in his annoyingly handsome face.

"The teach is really good with words."

Beomgyu raised his eyebrow at the other's note and he just shrugged, not really bothered by the statement as he only cared about his phone at that moment.

"How can you ignore the teach, Beomgyu? His lecture so intriguing and look at that beautiful innocent face. If I were you I'd stare at him all class long."

Beomgyu let out a chuckle. Soobin was being ridiculous, Mr Choi was a teacher, not some first class model. Even though he definitely could be, with not much actual effort.

But unfortunately, the blonde knew what the other was on about. And being lowkey curious on how the things would develop, he decided to take a part in helping his old tall friend out.

"Just pretend you need literature for your university admission tests so you're taking additional classes. Otherwise he wouldn't eat it, your name is not even in his sheets." Beomgyu ended up whispering to the giant who just nodded and his lip was sucked in between his upper and lower row of his perfect-white teeth.

"Mr Beomgyu. would you like to share something with the class?"

Yeonjun's voice echoed across the classroom as he was abruptly cut off by the noise of the blonde's whispering.

Beomgyu just frowned rolling his eyes and muttering words of disagreement.

The teacher just sighed and decided to carry on with his speech.