3

To say Yeonjun was annoyed was an understatement. His teaching was over for the day and he was now in his office, gathering all his stuff rather slowly. But more time passed, more reluctant he was to leave the school to go on the promised 'date' with Soobin. Date with his actual student.

The black-haired male sighed, finally having his stuff sorted so he was ready to head out. Despite being so hesitant on meeting with the student, he didn't want to keep him waiting forever as he was certain the boy had finished his classes way before him.

Walking towards the the main entrance, the teacher made no effort in fixing his hair or clothes, it was already embarrassing that he was wearing a skirt while hanging out with someone he shouldn't even be hanging out with.

Walking out on the parking lot, he quickly looked around to make sure no one could see him getting into Soobin's car and once he entered in the passenger seat, he closed his eyes sighing, as if he had been followed by crowds of crazy fans.

"You look like you just ran a marathon, are you alright?"

A voice followed with a light chuckle made Yeonjun open his eyes and glance next to him where the younger was.

"Don't pretend like this is the right thing to do, Soobin." The teacher mumbled before fastening his seatbelt and he really felt like melting into the seat and just merge with it.

"I never said it was." Soobin shrugged, before sighing a little and chewing his lower lip. Did he really just not care that bad? "Look, I really want to make this enjoyable for you, so please cooperate with me and ease down. Just give me a chance, would you?"

Yeonjun looked away to avert the other's gaze and he sighed too, while combing his fingers through his own hair strands.

But give him a chance, pfft. Yeonjun wasn't that naive, but it couldn't hurt to be friendly with the boy, right? It wasn't like he didn't have the power to get the giant kicked out of the school. If he tried something, it could be taken to the higher authorities and played out as a sexual assault.

So the teacher shrugged the tense and awkwardness off and gave the other a little smile. "Who said that I'm not at ease?" He sassed out and swiftly pushed his skirt a little lower as his sitting position was trying to push it up and reveal more than was desired.

"Okay then, Mr Choi." Soobin said with a chuckle, as he pulled over to drive further away from the school. He was fully aware that the older had no clue where they were going and he could take the male far far away from the city somewhere in middle of nowhere where he'd keep him and seduce him until he would willingly give in to the giant.

But that would go against Soobin's intentions and also beyond his abilities, so fortunately nothing like that was gonna happen.

"How long are we gonna drive? Just wanna know if I can take a nap or no."

Yeonjun's soft, somewhat sleepy voice made something in Soobin move. Despite the teacher was way older, out of school borders he was already acting way younger.. and cute. Soobin would lie if he said it wasn't affecting him.

"It's not far, but of course you can take a nap. I'll wake you up once we're there." Soobin answered simply, while giving the older a soft smile.

Yeonjun just nodded, before leaning his cheek against the car window, supporting his head with his hand. And just in span of a minute, he was already dozed off.

Soobin stole few glances at the man, his smile just widening as he cooed over his cuteness, he hasn't ever seen anyone asleep so adorable like the teacher seated next to him on the passenger seat of his car.