Danzo, The Deceiver

"Have you located Danzo yet?" Sasuke glared down at Karin as she lay stunned on the ground, where he tossed her. His Susanoo had manifested itself and completely destroyed the cavern, in which two of the kage, A the Raikage and Gaara the Kazikage, took their stand against him. The large hall caved in on itself, trapping almost everyone, including Jugo and Suigetsu. Only he and Karin had made it out. This was his chance to slip away and find Danzo. It was time to make the man nicknamed, the shinobi of darkness, pay for his crimes against the a Uchiha clan.

"But what abut Jugo and Suigetsu? I can still feel their chakra in there. We could save them." Karin protested. She sat up and looked expectantly towards the rubble that now lay beyond the entry way. This was a first, but she did not want to be alone with Sasuke. She had often felt a bit on edge around him, but she had never actually feared him before. However, since he manifested that large chakra entity, which appeared to be an extension of his will, he felt different... almost ominous to her. She shivered against the ice cold chill that wafted off the Uchiha as he approached her.

"Forget them. Do what I ask and take me to Danzo." Sasuke walked past Karin not bothering to help her up. When she did not move quickly enough, he turned and looked at her angrily. His black eyes were cold as ice. "Now!"
——————-
"We can't say anything to anyone about what Madara said about Itachi. Especially not about the elders of the hidden leaf manipulating him into killing his own clan." Kakashi warned Naruto, Hinata, and Yamato. "We must keep this secret among the four of us. Who knows? He could be lying to provoke us into taking certain action. The hidden leaf is already very unstable after Pain's assault. Until we can be sure he is telling the truth, we cannot risk spreading his lies."

Madara had disappeared as suddenly as he appeared with his odd transportation jutsu. Kakashi looked over at the spot where the masked man once stood restrained by Yamato's wood. He had been working on a theory for a few weeks now. And if his theory proved correct, he might find the one person, who could confirm or refute Madara's story about Itachi. The one person, who would be able to turn Sasuke back from his current path of destruction. That was if this person was actually still alive. "For now we need to be patient and wait. Use what's left of the night to get some sleep."

"We don't have time for this!" Naruto growled balling up his fists angrily. "If Sasuke is attacking the five kage summit..."

He was distracted by the three forms that appeared from the nearby woods. It was Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro. They slid through the snow towards the leaf ninja at full speed.

"What happened here?" Kankuro inspected the huge hole in the side of the inn.

"Madara Uchiha paid us a visit," Kakashi explained as though that was an adequate enough answer. He paused and said, hesitantly. "He said Sasuke attacked the five kage summit. Is that true?"

Gaara nodded gravely. "Yes. We, Kage, stood against him, but he managed to get away. He appears to have been looking for Danzo... to kill him."

"Well what are you doing here? Where is he now?!" Naruto yelled, his breaths were coming short, uneven, and ragged now.

"We should start from the beginning." Temari answered in a surprisingly patient manner. "The Kage agreed to an allied shinobi force of the five nations. It was decided that General Mifune would be the one to choose who led the force. He chose Danzo."

"Wha? Really?" All the leaf ninja said in unison.

"Yea. But that did not last long." Temari replied. "Ao, a shinobi from the hidden mist, apparently has a stolen byakugan. During the meeting, he caught Danzo using a hidden sharingan that he supposedly stole from Shisui Uchiha. It was discovered that he had put General Mifune under a genjutsu that manipulated his thoughts, manipulating him into choosing Danzo to lead the allied forces. Anyway... while everyone was sorting out what happened with Danzo, this strange creature who calls himself, Zetsu, appeared in the middle of the conference room and told us that Sasuke Uchiha was hiding close by and preparing to attack. The Raikage killed the Zetsu and then went after Sasuke. The three of us followed too. We all fought Sasuke and almost incapacitated him, but he caused the cavern to cave in and slipped away to find Danzo. He was met by the Mizakage and the Tsuchikage and their subordinates. Danzo and his subordinates got away in the chaos of that fight. Again, the kages almost defeated Sasuke, but this time, he was saved by Madara Uchiha."