The Story Of Obito And Madara Uchiha (Your Dark Intensions)

Obito

Running his hand through his spiky black hair, Obito looked up at the three enormous faces carved into the side of the mountain. He growled and clinched his fists angrily. He thinks he's so smart! Always showing off. Being such an obnoxious know-it-all. He thinks he is the best at everything. That Kakashi Hatake is a real jerk!

He jumped at the touch of a soft palm covering his fist. Turning in surprise, he almost slid off the end of the bench as he came face to face with his new teammate, Rin Nohara. "He..hi!"

Rin smiled at him warmly

Rin smiled at him warmly. "I just wanted to make sure you were ok, Obito. Don't let Kakashi's teasing bother you, huh?"

"Ohh... I'm..." Obito paused getting caught up in the kindness and concern in the girl's large brown eyes. Rin was so nice and pretty. He just did not understand why a jerk like Kakashi had a girl like her defending him all of the time. He looked away and scowled. "It's just Kakashi is wrong."

"Kakashi is not like you and me." Rin replied, softly, squeezing Obito's hand. "Ever since his dad... well he's been so lost. Sometimes he just doesn't know the right things to say to his friends."

"That's because he doesn't have any friends." Obito grumbled under his breath. Then he turned back and said, "but Kakashi IS wrong. There is no law that says an Uchiha can't become hokage."

Obito said this as if he was trying to convince himself as opposed to Rin. Then he added weakly, "right?"

"I'm not sure." Rin replied honestly. "But even if there is... I'm certain if anyone can change it, it's you Obito."

"Really?" Obito squeaked in shock. Then collecting himself, he cleared his throat and lowered his voice until it was a bit too low. "I mean, of course I can... I will change it."

He smiled at the girl, brightly. Now that someone like Rin believed in him, he was certain he could do it. He could be hokage one day. She was pretty much the only one who believed he could be hokage. Rin and maybe his grandmother. Even among his clan, he was not exactly considered a stand out. In fact, if he was honest, so far his skill set had peaked at barely average. But he was certain once he activated his sharingan that would all change. Shoving his thumb into his chest, Obito's smile widened, "Obito Uchiha, future hokage!"

Rin giggled and gave him two thumbs up.

Two years later...

Half crushed and near death, Obito stared blindly into the darkness of the rock grave that surrounded him. His right eye was now completely destroyed by the avalanche, and his left eye was gone. It was now transplanted into Kakashi.

'I'm going to die now.' Obito thought, resigning himself to the fate. 'Kakashi take care of Rin...'

Suddenly he felt something slithering over his body, encasing him, pulling him from the darkness.