Masks Off!

Naruto felt as his sealed clone used the last of his chakra to battle along side the five kage against Madara and his two subordinates, Tobi and Sabui

Naruto felt as his sealed clone used the last of his chakra to battle along side the five kage against Madara and his two subordinates, Tobi and Sabui. The sealed clone died and lay upon the soil as any regular dead body. But just as Naruto was able to transfer chakra to the clone over the long distance, he was also able to reabsorb his clone remotely as well.

"The five kage are now battling Madara. We're supposed to meet Killer Bee along the coast." Naruto said to Hinata as he shift directions. "Bee was headed towards the main battlefield, but it looks like he got held up by something."

It did not take long for them to come upon exactly who or what had held up Killer Bee. Another masked man stood on top of another enormous statue. This statue had a skeletal look to it, with a large blind fold over its eyes and a buton in-between its clenched teeth. It held up two hands towards the sky, shackled by metal chains and it squat hunched over on the ground as through praying to some invisible god.

"I thought the five kage were fighting Madara on the main battlefield?" Hinata whispered, frowning at the man who wore a white spiral mask that covered his entire head even his hair.

"They are." Naruto whispered back, continuing his approach.

"Well who is that then?"

The masked man was not alone. He was surrounded by six other shinobi. Killer Bee was not alone either. He was also surrounded by multiple shinobi. Naruto recognized the shinobi surrounding Bee right away. They all wore the trademark black robes with red clouds, after all.

"Isn't it ironic!? A fight this darn iconic between the dead hunted jinchuuriki and their dead hunters, the Akatsuki. Though sides have switched and true causes now ditched, we'll make this down and dirty. Guaranteed, it won't be puuur-tteee!" Killer Bee rapped up to the man in the mask.

Naruto landed next to Killer Bee and set Hinata down. Then he yelled up at the man in the mask. "Now WHO the hell are you?"

 "Now WHO the hell are you?"