Part 15: Needless To Say

(This cover of sunflower is amazing, please if you like it go check the artist out! He's a really talented singer and I'm sure if you liked this song you would like his other songs as well :0)

Nagito brought my hand up to his mouth and placed a tender kiss on it. "N-nagi!??" He smiled and moved my hand to his cheek, he let out a sound that sounded like a soft moan. "Hey... Nagito.." 
"I can't believe I just did that..." he whispered, seemingly in his own world. Everything was peaceful up until someone shouted, "Yo!!! Y/N! Overrrr here!!!" Ibuki... Nagito jumped and looked around frantically for her. When he saw her looking straight at us he instantly let go of my hands. "Y/N!!" Ibuki yelled again. "What's up!?" 
"Wanna join my band?? We need a singer!" 
"U-um but.. I'm not that-"
"What was that!?" she yelled across the beach. Ko looked at me expectantly. "Y/N come on!!"
"Hey.. sorry, I think I've got to go." His smile faded. "O-oh..."  He looked down at the sand. "O-o-okay..."
"See you ko.."
"I'll miss you." he softly said. "I'll miss you too..." I hugged him tight, he froze but then hugged me as well. When I let go he still held on. "You'll be back? Right???"
"I promise." I told him. He slowly let me go, sadness in his eyes. "Hey Ibuki!" I said running over to her. "A-are you gonna join Y/N??" she asked me once I was next to her. "Yep!" 
"Great! The other's are waiting for us at the hotel!" I nodded and looked back at Komaeda who was looking towards me. While walking away I felt like he was looking at me the entire time. 

(Quick ass P.O.V change)

I hugged my knees, that was the last time I'm going to see her... I wiped some tears away, No matter... a murder will happen soon, I'll make sure of it..  

(You get the gist by now)

"1,2,3,4!!!"
"Needless to say I keep her in check, He was all bad- bad nevertheless, crash at my place baby you're a wreck, thinkn' in a bad way losing your grip. Screaming at my face, baby, don't trip." The guitar (played by Ibuki) and drums (played by ((surprisingly)) Hinata)  blasted through my ears. "Ooooowwwwooooo, some things you just can't refuse-"
"Hey! Stop saying 'owo'!! It's the third fucking time Y/N! The third time!"  Hinata yelled at me. "Um... am I even doing this right?" 
"Akane you're not the problem, Y/N you need to get the lyrics right!" Hinata screamed. "Guys stop fighting!!" Ibuki begged. "Yeah Hina, I did nothing wrong!" 
"I swear to god Y/N I will fuc-"
"Anddd that's a wrap!" Ibuki said. "My ears... feel like they're bleeding..." 
"Besides Hinata, I think we kicked ass." I said. "Y/N! I SWEAR TO GOD-" 
"Hey guys! It's dinner time! So let's eat!" Akane said. "For the ultimate gymnast you sure do eat alot.." I muttered. "Let's eat together!" Ibuki suggested. Hinata sighed. "Fine.."
"Might as well," I said. 

We walked in and sat down. I looked across the room to see Nagito sitting alone, he was barely eating. "Oooo~ Y/N has to hots for Nagito~" Akane mocked. "Huh!?" I said turning around. "No I don't!" I yelled. "Yeah you do, don't play dumb." Hajime said. "Not cool haji!" 
"C'mon Y/N you obviously like him." 
"I do not like Nagito!!" 
"Fine, we'll let this slide for now." Hajime said. I looked back over to where Nagito was sitting, he was gone. 

(P.O.V Change ^0^) 

She doesn't like me. Of course, why did I ever think she would. It doesn't matter anyways. I'll be dead tomorrow. But still... I don't want her to hate me.. Does she hate me? Y/N... I hope you'll miss me...

(Hey did you know, guys has taste receptors on their testicles? Weird huh. Oh and this isn't a P.O.V Change for once, just me stating facts :0)

"Someone will surely die, whether it be today or tomorrow, I just know it." I told Byakuya Togami. "Everyone! We'll be having a party tonight!" he explained to everyone. "Huh? Why?" Y/n asked. I stared at her, captivated. "As your leader, what I say goes." Wow... our all mighty self declared leader strikes again! "Where shall we have it?" Sonia asked. Finally! My plan can go into action. "How about that old building?" I suggested. "I mean it's right by the hotel."  
"That's an amazing idea!" Y/N piped up. "But the place would be highly dirty... who would clean it?" Sonia asked. I smiled, "I actually prepared something for this." I said pulling out wooden sticks. "One has a red mark on the end, whoever pulls that will have to clean."
"Why do you even have these?" Y/N asked. "I try to prepare for anything ^^;;"  Everyone came up and pulled out their sticks and sighing with relief knowing they were safe. Then she came up. I can smell her hair from here... it smells soooo good, is that weird?? Yup it's weird... good going komaeda. "Hey Nagi!" she happily said. "H-hey.. Y/N" she pulled out the 2nd to last stick. "Aw sweet!"
"Ah.. seems like I'm left with the marked one... how unfortunate." My plan is coming together... "Whoah, what good thing happened to you to cause this.." Y/N whispered to me. "I met you.." I wanted to say. Instead I shrugged. "No idea, it's unlucky isn't it?"
"Yeah... we'll hopefully something good will happen!" You're talking to me.. what else could I ask for? "For the ultimate lucky student you're pretty unlucky." Hajime said. "Hey ko.. want me to help you?"  Y/N asked in her angelic voice. "I..." Her beautiful eyes searched mine. Why am I thinking like this!??? "I have to go..."  "I love you" I almost said. "If you need me I'm here Nagi" 
"O-okay Y/N... I'll see you later." I quickly left, careful to avoid any eye contact that would draw me back to her. I... I acutally love her... I can't believe it..