C H A P T E R • S E V E N

Chapter Seven: Savior.

Picture above is of Basil^^

❤❤❤❤

Basil's P.O.V

I watched closely as the small boys body slowly relaxed in my arms, his head still nuzzled into my neck, his thumb hanging loosely between his lips. He had fallen asleep.

I slowly made my way to the passenger side of my mustang and slid him in the seat, he let out a whimper in protest but soon made himself comfortable as I buckled him up. I walked to the back of my car and popped open the trunk, I always kept a blanket in my trunk as a just in a case.

I covered the boy up and walked over to the driver side and hopped in, I quickly started my car and blasted the heater before speeding down the road, I sped passed a cop but he didn't even think to turn his lights on, everyone in this city knows who I am. I am Basil Lander, a sick sadistic drug lord who runs the streets of Brooklyn, I own every street corner and every whore that walks it, I own the police stations and every pig that eats a fucking donut there.

I own everything, and I'll soon own this beautiful French boy.

Pulling up to my house I park my car and rush out to Camille's side and take him out, he curls into my chest as I shut the door and head inside of the warm house. As soon as I shut the door Ross comes running down the stairs damn near rolling down the last couple steps. He let out a loud bark causing Camille to stir and wiggle in my arms, I readjusted him in my arms and carried him up the stairs and to my bedroom.

I carefully placed Camille down on my bed and covered him in the soft black blankets, he turned to his side and cuddled with my pillow. I removed my shirt and walked past him and straight to my bathroom, I closed the door as quietly as I could and stripped from my clothes before getting in the shower.

When I finished my shower I walked out in nothing but a towel and made sure Camille was still sleeping, I let out a sigh at his sleeping figure and made a mental note to find him something more comfortable to sleep in. I slipped on a pair a boxers and blue basketball shorts before pulling out a white t-shirt for Camille. I made my way over to him and tried waking him up but all he did was groan and flop onto his stomach, I carefully flip him onto his back and lift him up so he was laying on my chest, I slowly removed his shirt and placed him back down on the bed so I could wiggle him out of his jeans.

I tried my best not to stare at his body for too long but I couldn't help myself, he was slim and had the perfect little bubble butt poking through his boxer briefs, his skin was pale and soft and he had the cutest little bellybutton.

I slid my t-shirt over Camille's head and then slid his arms through the shirt as well, I fixed the shirt and layed him back down just so he could steal my pillow and cuddle with it again. I layed down next to him and stole my pillow right back, Camille whined and snuggled up next to me, his thin arm thrown over my stomach and his legs entwined with mine. I kissed the top of his head and made sure we both had an equal amount of blankets before closing my eyes and drifting off to a most wonderful sleep.

 I kissed the top of his head and made sure we both had an equal amount of blankets before closing my eyes and drifting off to a most wonderful sleep