Prologue

You are Y/n  L/n.

To put it simply, you are abused.

Not only that, but a mistake. A burden. A useless piece of matter. Just taking up space.

Well, according to your parents. They never gave a single fuck about you. Only if you came with a use. The reason why you are in this world was them. They hooked up in collage, both got kicked out, and they blame you. Who has absolutely nothing to do with it. Like seriously, you were nothing but a cell at that time. It was their mistake. Yet they blamed you. No matter how obedient you were, it wasn't enough apparently.

But nonetheless, they never cared. To them, you are a servant. They treat you as they please.

If you did something wrong, you were punished.
If you talked back to them, you were punished
If you failed to complete a task, you were punished.

Punished, punished, punished.

No matter what you did, no matter what you tried, it was never good enough for them. They expected perfection. And you sadly never could give it to them.

Never.

You were a product of two disgusting excuses for humans. They argued, yelled-  Hell, they screamed at the top of their lungs. Although, they only agreed on one thing, you were the cause of their suffering. But all you could do was watch in silence as they screamed their faces off, and hurt you. Physically and mentally.

By the time you were 4, you stopped feeling. When they kicked you to the ground, pounded you, smacked you, it felt like nothing. Absolutely nothing. No matter how much they yelled or scolded you, you never cried again.

No happiness, no saddens, no pain.
Just pure fear and jealousy
Swelling up inside you. All the time, you just wanted to cry out your emotions that are locked away deep inside. 
The fear took over, controlling you. Telling you to not speak up, telling you to shut up forever.

However, jealousy. This was a feeling you are fond of.  When you look out the window, you see the birds flying. In the boundless sky.  Everyday you saw it. The light blue, with big blotches of white. The sky was different every day. As if the atmosphere was a canvas for someone to paint on.

You envy the birds. They were so free, to go wherever they wanted.  If you could pick an animal, you would be a bird. Exploring the world with no bounds.

You wished and hoped for freedom.

And unknown to you, an angel heard your plead.

Kitten-senpai here!
Sry the prologue is so short :/
So anyway I hope y'all enjoyed the prologue!

We'll see where this story takes us!