Chapter 5 ~ Introductions

~~~Narrator-san's POV~~~

As the three walked hand in hand down the road, they neared the school. Y/n looked up, gazing upon the large building. There was one main building, a Field, 5 gyms, a parking lot, and a courtyard.

"It's so big!" Y/n gasped as her mouth hung open, making a o shape.

"Well, it's the normal size of a school, I suppose it could be bigger then others." Kuroo stated with a smirk.

They traveled over campus, following a concrete path. They passed the field, the main building, and the first gym. The three made their way to the 2nd gym.

Inside the building is where the rest of the team stood. The rest of Nekoma haven't noticed y/n yet, because the three are yet to walk into the gym. But even from afar, you could see their hight. (Even Yaku seemed tall to y/n)

Y/n took one look and squeezed the two males hands tighter. Kuroo noticed she tensed up, so he was carful.

"Hey coach," Kuroo starts, walking over to coach nekomada, meanwhile y/n still clinging on to Kenma.

"Yes Kuroo, what is it?" The old guy said, turning to face Kuroo.

"Um, so I have the little fetus I told you about with me, and she is a little shy." Kuroo whispers to the coach.

"Ah, I see the situation, but first let's see how she handles it." The coach advises.

They both look to y/n, still clinging onto Kenma at the doorway. Kenma slightly pulls y/n's arm, to signal walking forward. And she follows.

They both step into the gym at the same time, making a louder-then-usual noise. The attention is on them.

"WHaAaaaaaaaa? Kenma why do you have a little kid?" Yamomoto asks. Y/n hides behind Kenmas leg.

"Everyone take a step back." Kuroo said as he jumped infront of Kenma and y/n. He takes y/n's hand from Kenma and explains. "This is y/n, my new lil adopted sister. She will be joining us in volleyball camp, k?"

Everyone looked in awe. The mother of the team stepped forward and bent down to y/n.

"Hello y/n, my name is Yaku morisuke." He said as he reached out his hand palm up while smiling. Y/n reached out and wrapped her smol fingers around his. Yaku slightly jiggled his hand, feeling like a full handshake to y/n.
Everyone soon after introduced themselves.

"Hiiii I'm Lev Haiba!"

"Nobuyuki Kai"

"I'm sō inuoka!"

"The names Yamamoto."

"Hey, I'm Shōhei Fukunaga."

"Yūki Shibayama!"

Y/n giggled at how many people there were and how nice they were.

'Progress has been made.' Kuroo mentally cheers.  "Oi everyone, the bus is here!"

They all look out the open door and see the white and blue bus waiting for them.  Y/n reattached hands with Kenma and they walked up the bus steps.

Kenma took you over to the back of the bus. He sat in a window seat, and you in the next seat over in the same row.

"Kenma-saaaaannnnn" lev whined. "I wanna sit with y/n!"  Kenma looked over and nodded. He pulled out his psp and started gaming. Meanwhile lev picked you up and cuddled you in his arms.

"Where do ya wanna sit y/n?" He asked.  Y/n stares up at the wing spiker, blinking in awe.

"Back there!" She pointed to the back of the bus.  Lev skipped over, plopping y/n next to him. Kuroo, since he was responsible for y/n, walked over and sat down, next to her.

"Take a nap y/n-Chan, it'll be a while until we get to camp!" He implied, picking y/n up and placing her on his lap. He held her head up with his left arm, and bear hugged you from behind. Y/n drifted off into a nice sleep.

——

Kitten-senpai here!

OMG I AM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER FORGIVE MEH PLZZZZ. SCHOOLS A B*!¿H AND CAUSIN MEH PROBLEMS.
hope y'all can forgive mehhhhhh.

Word count: 888